MNLA - chapter 7

AN: K well yay here’s the new upload and it’s kind of a filler that needed to happen sry I can’t write things longer I wish I could do them longer as well but I just don’t have the time to. I would also to thank all my new fans so….

 THANK YOU!!   :)

Now down to a little business some people are confused with the characters so I changed Ro’s cousin’s name to Eva. I will change it later on in the previous chapter when I edit everything.

Rosamund AKA. Ro = main character

Caelan AKA Cael = Ro’s husband she married accidentally

Marielle AKA Elle = Caelan’s fiancée who has NOT married Caelan

Evangeline AKA Eve =Ro’s cousin

Brian = Ro’s ex-boyfriend who cheated on her

Jade = Ro’s ex best friend who slept with Brian

Eric = Caelan’s PA (personal assistant)

Cameron AKA cam = Ro’s child hood friend also Katy’s twin brother

 Kaitlynn AKA Katy = Ro’s best friend since they were toddlers and Cam’s twin sister

And that should be all the characters at the moment I apologize for any confusion, I had no intention of that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ro's pov

Back at Eve's place

'Screw Caelan! Oh wait you already did!' My conscience screamed at me. Man I've fucked this up pretty bad. The first time I do anything exhilarating I end up knocked up and married.

I actually don't even where to begin to act slutty at all; Caelan has been the first and only person I've ever slept with.

....maybe i can just buy slutty clothes and it'll come to me?

You know what I'm going to have a girl’s day. I deserve a girl’s day, maybe I'll even let Eve give me another make over I can totally see myself as a red head... Nah to bold. Besides I kind of like my blonde hair.

"Eve! I want to go shopping and get a makeover today."

"What? Ugh I don't want to go though."

"Well i remember a little someone telling someone else's jackass husband that there pregnant, so if that little somebody ever wants to keep their sticky situations a secret; I suggest they take me shopping." I smiled oh so sweetly.

"Well I have no idea who you could possibly be talking about because this little somebody is taking you shopping, but not because you threatened me but because I'll only take you if you go visit grams this weekend."

"You tricked me!"

"How did I trick you? You’re the one who wanted to go shopping in the first place, besides if you don't tell her what is going on then I will and you won't like it if I do."

"That’s not fair! You’re just as bad with all your partying!"

"perhaps but at least I didn't get myself married and pregnant all in one night to the most sought after bachelor of all time!"