The Plane Cube

You're in one of those fancy planes to Dubai, where you have your own little cubical and you are sharing it with your bf and things start to get heated. ;)

Y/n: yknow h/n I'm quite hot to be honest
H/n: (kisses you forgetting the roof)
Y/n: oh you wanna play dirty? 😏 (you start to thrust your hips on him making him moan and his head roll back)
H/n: wait wait wait (closes the roof cos he saw yours and his bsf looking over absolutely traumatised by what they heard, but forgets to put on the DO NOT DISTURB sign, meaning a flight attender could possibly open the roof and see)
Y/n: (you continue to seduce him until he gets a boner)
H/n: (his moans get louder and deeper)
Y/n: thank god for soundproofing these cubes huh?
H/n: (He makes the chair into a bed, he bites his lip, soon bringing you down with all force and makes out with you)
Y/n: (when making out with him, you find yourself playing with his pants trying to open it)
H/n: (notices you struggling and pulls away from the kiss) why are you struggling y/n? Played with yourself til your hands got weak?
Y/n: you can't speak Mr. White pants (you finally unzip it and put your hand in to feel something brick like erecting) dude I barely did anything
H/n: you sure about that? You can't back out now. You started it, finish it~ (He says in a low, sensual voice)
Y/n: (you get turned on that you put your hand on his chest and put your face right next to his) you're just making this harder for yourself. Not me.
H/n: Whatever. All I care about is fucking you so hard, you forget your own fucking name.
He smirks at you and grabs the collar of your shirt and pulls you down harder. You continue to give him a hand job until he came onto your hand and his own pants. You cover the hole to make it more painful for him. He was letting out these grunts, as you did it. He wouldn't let you get out of the kiss, so you couldn't breathe, but soon enough he needed a breath, so he pulled away. A string of saliva was hanging from your mouths.
You pull him up a bit and kiss him at your level. Until he couldn't resist anymore. He came all over your hand and arm. You just licked it off, turning him on more. Then, your whole body slid down his, until your mouth was at his level. You teased him at first, only kissing it, then one hand reached over to his balls, massaging it. Then, you started to slide your mouth over his dick. Taking in each inch, one by one. Suddenly a flight attender opened up the roof and saw you. She closed the roof straight away, although you didn't care that she saw you. He hit the button to turn on the sign.
Y/n: you couldn't have done that earlier?
H/n: I forgot, like you just suddenly came onto me. How am I supposed to remember?
Y/n: whatever (you sat back down on him to tease him more)
Until he started unzipping your pants. He also had one hand in your shirt undoing your bra, then throwing it off. He unzipped your pants and placed his hand over your thong, not in it yet. You started moaning in between your teeth. Then h/n's hand slipped into both your thong and you poosay, making you gasp. Whilst h/n fingers you, you played with his dick, making him cum even more than before, you didn't care tho, you removed your bottoms and fully showed his dick through his boxers. You started reaching in his pockets for a condom, he had one of his hands in an empty pocket playing with his balls and the other covering his hole. Soon, you found one. Ripping it open with your teeth, and sliding it onto his dick. Then you slid yourself onto him. Your eyes rolled back from pleasure.
H/n: You're so tight. I forgot you were this tight~ (He moaned through his teeth)
You started pushing yourself up and down, he had his hand on your cl*t finding your sweet spot. He started to make circle like motions, making you moan louder and thrusting harder and faster. He started to go faster on you, making you breathe faster and tears of pleasure started to fall.
Y/n: H-H/n~
H/n: what's my name?
Y/n:D
H/n: say it. Its on the tip of your tongue (He started going even faster to make you say it)
Y/n: DADDY~
H/n: There you go. Good girl.
He pulled your body down, biting and sucking your skin leaving marks. You slowed down, trying to catch your breath.
He had his hands on your hips. He lifted you off of him, to change his condom. It was full, you sat on his chest, shaking. He put the packet in his teeth and ripped it open. Slipping it on was painful for him, but he liked the pain. He lifted you back onto him, but you weren't the one thrusting anymore, it was him. You knew you wouldn't be able to walk after this.
Y/n: w-w-wait. Please.
H/n: what- what's wrong? (He looked at you, lifting your chin with his fingertips)
Y/n: I-I-I just need to get in the right place and position if I'm not gonna move.
You adjusted yourself, soon letting him take the power.
You went a few more rounds before the plane landed.
You quickly got dressed and got out.
Your Bsf's/n: were you guys fuckin?
Y/n: what does it look we did?
Bsf/n: yes it does. Your pants are open, your face is red, both of your hairs are a mess and your shirts open
H/n: close your shirt
Y/n: why I did it like this?
H/n: (whispers in your ear) the bite marks and hickies dumbass
Y/n: shit. Thanks for telling me bsf/n

30 minutes later

You are all waiting to get your food when you get flashbacks and images of the plane.
You go red and hide your face in his chest
H Bsf's/n: you good there?
Y/n: ye I'm just hot
H/n: oh... ye it's quite hot today.
Suddenly you feel something poke you and he sits down with one leg over the other
"ORDER NUMBER 69"
Y bsf's/n: hehe that's ours
H bsf: (sees him biting his nails and his legs are crossed) OH. Y BSF/N LETS GO GET THE FOOD LIKE NOW. (They leave)
Y/n: omg. No no no.
H/n: (shaking) not my fault
They bring the food over
H/n: (tries to eat but is shaking too much) I can't eat
Y/n: I feel sick
H/n: yknow what I need the bathroom. (Whispers in your ear) meet me at the disabled bathroom like now
Y/n: I feel like I'm about to throw up so imma go to the bathroom.
You go over and hear moans coming from the bathroom.
Y/n: open up its me
He let's you in. You do stuff to help him and then go out and see y bsf standing outside the door.
Y bsf: throwing up huh? More like gagging
Y/n: pls dont say anything. He got a boner and i had to help.
Y bsf: ik. H bsf/n has done that before.

After that, you go back out to your table where y bsf's bf is sitting waiting for all of you. Y/Bf is limping and just has a hand over his area cos its painful for him and he has nothing else to do. You all have a good laugh together about the trip

In the end, you end up going to your hotel and hanging out there for the rest of the night.

Da End