"7" minutes of he....

For starters, y/n, h/n, y bsf, h bsf and lots of others are having a party, and you decided to play 7 minutes of heaven, and to decide who goes in to "heaven", you spin the bottle and whoever the two ends land on, has to go in. And once again y/n and h/n are not dating but really like eachother.

y/n: ok, so who wants to spin the bottle to decide?
y bsf: ME

She snatches the bottle from you and spins it. You and h/n are sitting across from each other, with no intention of getting picked. And with that luck, it landed on you two.

y/n: (whispering) bsf/n, did you do that on purpose?
y bsf: dont doubt the skills of the bottle

You and h/n share a look before standing up to get in the room. Everyone was chanting "kiss, kiss, kiss"
You both stand in the room looking each other up and down, with the door open, soon closing it.
You look h/n up and down once again, to notice something. A bulge, in his pants. You couldn't believe it. He a had a boner.

Y/n: um, you ok?
H/n: ye, let's just do it.
Y/n: ok but, idk if I want it to be just 7 minutes

He pulls your body closer by your waist. He made the first move, your body was so close to his you could feel the bulge in his pants. He began to kiss you more aggressively, not letting you take a breath. Your hands were on his chest but they soon started sliding down to h/n's pants. You were fiddling with his zipper, quickly opening it but before you could slide your hand in h/n grabbed your wrist.

H/n: oh don't do things you won't be able to finish.
Y/n: oh h/n, you've never been with me, don't underestimate the things that I will do.

You palm him through his boxers, making him groan through the kiss. He pins you up against the wall, grabbing both your wrists in one hand above your head, the other hand was sliding into your Nike Pros.

H/n: cmon, touch me.
Y/n: h/n you kn-
H/n: what did you call me?

He's looking down at you with a smirk on his face. He knows you have a degrading kink, so he took advantage of that.

H/n: What. Did. You. Call me?
Y/n: h/n.
H/n: and what should you call me?
Y/n: Sir.
H/n: good. Now touch me.
Y/n: h/n- Sir you know I can't, you've got my wrists.

He's leaning over you, with your wrists still in place, the other hand was on the wall next to you. The hand that was next to you slides back into your shorts whilst you go back in for the kiss. His hand still not in your underwear but he was teasing your clit. He hits your sweet spot, making you moan like crazy through the kiss. His tongue swipes through into your mouth, interlocking with yours. He continues to work over your clit, but he slipped his hand into your underwear this time.

Then you hear your bsf approaching the door
Y bsf: guys, 7 minutes is up.
She then tries to open the door, since you gave no response, but h/n grabbed the handle, letting your wrists free. Whilst he was holding the door, you took it as an advantage to give him head. He watched as you got on your knees, and pulled him out. He was semi-hard, so it wouldnt be too long to get him to his climax. You start by licking your hand to lube him up. Slowly, you give him a hand job until he got fully hard. You tease him a bit, by only taking in his tip, licking it. But you could see he got bored so you took him all in.
When he hit the back of your throat, you put your hand in the space you couldnt take in. You started moving your head up and down, making him moan. Quite loud.

Y bsf: guys I said the 7 min-
H bsf: what, what's wrong?
Y bsf: th-they are fucking in there
H bsf: what, are you sure?
Y bsf: well its either that or she's giving him head, cos he's moaning and holding onto the door handle.

H bsf started opening the door.
H/n had let go of the handle because of you, he got to weak to hold it.

H bsf: H/N! Istg if I see shit I don't wanna see.
He looks in and you look up at him, still giving head to h/n, who is leaning over you with his forearm on the wall and head resting on it. His moans became suppressed groans through his teeth. He didn't realise that his bsf was looking in.