"Before School Stuff"

ok just a quick note, y/n and h/n like each other so much and you've done some "stuff" but you guys just thought it was out of horniness.
also you, h/n, y/bsf and his bsf all live together and you're in yr11 (y'all are 16)

y/n: ugh why do we have school tomorrow?
y bsf: idk, anyways how's the story going?
y/n: shut up dude, im not telling you abt the story im reading
y bsf: do you still think of Morelli as h/n?
y/n: stfu. you can't speak cos you think of your stories men as h/bsf
y bsf: ye but at least i admit it, and don't act as if i don't
y/n: ye alr but you can't be saying i think of it as h/n
h/n: (comes out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist) what about me?
y/n: h/n, hii. we weren't saying anything
y bsf: ye its nothing that concerns you
h/n: well it does cos you mentioned my name. what is it~? (he whispers)

He hugs you from behind his hands sliding down to your inner thighs.
your head rolls back into his chest and y/bsf slowly starts to walk away.
he slips his hand into your shorts making you moan

h/n: (he teases you) so what were you talking about?
y/n: (you turn to face him) i don't even care. Kiss me.

He looks down at you and you go on your tiptoes because he's a little too tall for you. he kisses you and you stand there for awhile, your hand rubbing over his crotch making him groan through your kiss.

You guys come to a stop when you hear h bsf shout he's home.
h/n had to walk past him holding onto his cock cos you had gave him a boner.
you said hi to his bsf then walk up to y bsf's room
y/n: BSF'S/N!!!
y bsf: Whatt?
y/n: I JUST GAVE H/N A BONER AND WE JUST LIKE MADE OUT!
y bsf: ARE YOU SERIOUS? WAIT YOU GAVE HIM A BONER AND WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU?
y/n: umm...... he kinda fin.... yknow what im not gonna tell you.
y bsf: were you about to say he fingered you?
y/n: goooddbyyyeeeeeee
You run down stairs and into his room rather than yours. he's half naked with his erection still standing.
He's standing on the wall covering his face. his chest heaving.
y/n: yknow I can help with that
h/n: (groaning) ye-yes please
y/n: alr, um does your door lock?
h/n: I-I dont care just help me here
y/n: alr but no strings attached. Im doing this as a friend.

You position yourself in front of him and get on your knees. You started to palm him through his boxers, his groans get progressively louder. You pull down his boxers to let his erection stand free.
You twist at his tip, still giving him a handjob. You soon started to take in his dick, his head rolling to the side. You took more and more in at a time, til you couldnt take anymore.
H/n suddenly grabbed your hair, pushing your head down until your nose touched his pelvis. You were gagging, he liked that

H/n: Thats it.

He released you but kept his hand in the same place not realising that you couldnt move. You tapped him a few times until he finally let go of you.
You continued until his boner finally went away.

You sat down together for awhile, until you finally said goodnight and you left his room.

You scrolled through tiktok for awhile, once you finally had enough you put your phone down and went to sleep.

~~~~~~   The Next Morning   ~~~~~~

You slowly started to wake up to your alarm, but you felt arms slithered around you. To check you backed up and felt something behind you. You look over your shoulder to see h/n.
He's also awake but didnt notice you.
You wanted to tease him, like he did yesterday. You kept backing up into him, grabbing his arms closer into you. You backed up one more time to feel something.
You wonder if it's his morning 🪵 or its generally because of you. Until you jump up because you feel a him about to get rid of it.
Y/n: WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?
H/N: YOURE AWAKE? AND I came and slept here because i wanted to, ok?
Y/n: yes im awake and i understand that you wanted to sleep in here but you couldve told me
H/n: ik, ik but i just didnt wanna disturb you. you looked so peaceful
Y/n: oh well imma get changed