The Music Rooms

For starters like always, y/n and h/n are in Yr11, so they're 15 and 16, and they decided to book a music room without telling anyone, and they decide to have fun in there

y/n: I've booked a music room for us
h/n: Why?
y/n: because I really wanna do shit with you rn
h/n: Oh, well, which one cos we don't wanna be doing it in plain sight?
y/n: Blue room, right at the end of the hallway, and it's always really dark anyway, so we'll be fine

h/n seemed to be on board rather quickly, but you didn't think much of it, after all, you guys would do shit all the time at his house, for example, fuck, vape, smoke, drink, etc. and no one cares because everyone does it.

y/n: Hi sir, I booked a music room
teacher: Ah, yes, the blue room, one of you go check, it might be locked

h/n runs to go check. He comes back quickly

h/n: it's locked. Take the key y/n
y/n: Yeah, I know (you sarcastically say)

   You go and unlock the door and enter the room straight away to start setting yourself up whilst h/n takes the key back. You decided to go sit in the corner that's away from the door.
   H/n comes in and throws his bag on the floor and sits on his knees, and kisses you straight away. You'd already taken off your jumper, and h/n began unbuttoning your shirt. Your hand immediately touched his crotch. He groans. You began fiddling with his zipper whilst he laid kisses, hickeys, and bite marks down from your jaw to your cleavage. Once you got his zipper opened, you switched, so h/n was up against the wall, and you were sitting in between his legs.
   You pulled him out and started licking over his tip. He flinched. You started to take him in inch by inch until you take in his whole length and start bobbing your head up and down. He grabs all your hair into a ball, and he starts moving you up and down. You let him take control and relax your throat. As he was moving you up and down, you started twirling your tongue over his tip again, making him buck his hips.
   You start gagging, and the mere sight of you struggling turned him on even more. He was already horny enough, so he began moving his hips and your head.

H/n: oh fuck- that's it~

He started to spill in your mouth but didn't fully release.

H/n: Can I?

You give him a nod of approval, and he releases. He lets you breathe, and you swallow. He then takes your hair again and puts the tip to your mouth, giving you the signal to open your mouth. Once you did, he pushed your head down so your nose was touching his pelvis. He releases once again but down your throat this time.

Y/n: Fuck h/n, you didn't go easy on me at all
H/n: Well I've seen the shit you read and you seem to like to read it so...
Y/n: Umm, how - do you - know about that?
H/n: I've seen your phone, you have some pretty interesting shit in there, including myself
Y/n: Oh- shit. Oh well

You kiss him again and he slides his hand into your shorts. He starts to make circular motions over your clit, making your stomach tighten and jaw drop. H/n begins to speed up and with his other hand, he grabs your jaw and continues kissing you. He turns you around so you were against the wall with his hand still in your shorts but somehow slipped into your underwear. H/n continued the circular motion with his thumb and put his two middle fingers inside you. He began curling his fingers inside of you, making your back arch and breath stagger.

Y/n: o-oh f-f-uck~ shit- shit- shit-

You start moaning like crazy and h/n just continues, not caring if you become overstimulated.

Ybsf: Hey have you seen y/n and h/n?
Hbsf: No actually, I haven't
Ybsf: Wanna go find them?
Hbsf: sure

They start searching for you two everywhere, asking people if they've seen you, but no one has. So their last chance was the music rooms