"Joy ride" in a Joy Ride

For starters y/n and h/n aren't dating but you like eachother and you decided to go out with your friends and you get ditched, so you decided to go on a Joy ride. And you're wearing this dress

H/n: Hey you know you're a slut right?Y/n: How am I a slut?H/n: (looks you up and down, then stares at your chest) Look at what you're wearingY/n: and you look at where you're staringY/n: Well anyways you're a whore

Y/n: How am I a slut?
H/n: (looks you up and down, then stares at your chest) Look at what you're wearing
Y/n: and you look at where you're staring
Y/n: Well anyways you're a whore. You probably got a lot of girls. What's your bodycount?
H/n: 0
Y/n: 0? Dude you're surrounded by girls 24/7
H/n: But I don't date or fuck them. What's your count?
Y/n: Also 0. Anyways you wanna go on a Joy ride? Since we've been ditched.
H/n: Don't tell me you're one of those girls that go on a joyride and wanna fuck
Y/n: You'll have to wait and see.
H/n: You really are a slut. But you're my slut
Y/n: I wish
H/n: What?
Y/n: what? Anyways let's go

You hop into his car, its a big, black Jeep. You were excited because you were gonna be alone with h/n.

H/n: So which way?
Y/n: See that roundabout? Go to the right, I know that place. (You know that there is nothing but foresty area and no one goes there much)

You guys start driving and you see him eyeing you up and down. Your dress keeps sliding up and you accidentally flash him. But you don't do anything about it. Suddenly, you feel a hand on your thong, you look over at him. You see he's focusing on the road but still having the occasional look over. He starts to tease you, and you look up to see where you're going and you see he is going into the path you would go to alone. The car starts to slow down, and he stops it.

Y/n: Why'd you stop? Keep driving
H/n: In a minute.

He pulls up your dress further and unbuckles his seat belt. He sorta leans over to you. He catches your lips on the way. You kiss him back, but you pull away

Y/n: You sure you wanna do this? I'm quite kinky.
H/n: Oh and I've been wanting to do this ever since we met

He kisses you again but not letting you move away.
His hand slides into your nude underwear. He starts messing with you, making you moan through his kisses.

Y/n: H-H/n~ You're so- (moans) so naughty~ but so am I~

You smirk at him, his hand slides into your cl*t, making you bite his lip by accident, but he didn't mind tho.
Your hands starts fiddling with his zipper, soon sliding it open smoothly. You unbutton it aswell, your hand slides in and his stops. He groans through his teeth.

H/n: Fuck. (He whispers)

He erects all over your hand

Y/n: someone's excited

You smirk at him, then lick your hand. He breathes heavily, he kisses you to try and stop himself but ends up moaning through the kiss. You pull away and push him back to his seat.

Y/n: drive.

He looks at you and puts his foot on the gas, the car slowly reversed. You on the other hand, have your seat belt off, and you just have your hand on his dick, covering the hole to keep it from erecting. His head rolls back but he continues driving. You gave him a hand job until he came and it spattered everywhere cos you had him covered. You then decided, to lean over and kiss his dick. You continue to give him a hand job, but you got quicker and quicker as the heat built more, soon removing your hand letting him cum everywhere.