"One last Chance"Ending 2

To say ridhima was shocked would be an understatement. She was numb because of the person before her. Never in her dreams, she had thought she will come across him again but here her past itself came knocking on her door scaring her to the core.

Today she was expecting Advik and aarav to come over as she has promised Aarav that she will bake his favourite chocolate cake for him. Thinking that they were here she had happily opened the door only to be stood dumbfounded later.

"Ridhima

A soft whisper broke her out of the trance and Before she knew she was taken into a bone-crushing hug.

Vansh wrapped his arms around her burying his face in the crook of her neck as he cried in happiness. His tears flowed down his cheeks to her neck making Ridhima close her eyes.

Realisation dawned on Ridhima. If he is here before her, hugging her as if his life depended on it, crying his heart out, then he must have come to know the truth. And he was here to ask for forgiveness.

But wasn't it too late?

Angre's eyes moistened seeing them. He made his way back to the car giving them privacy.

"Kitna dhoonda maine tumeh ridhima. Pichle paanch saalon mai ek pal bhi aisa nahi guzra Jab maine tumeh yaad na kiya ho. Mai har roz Mar Raha tha tumahre Bina yeh sochkar ki na jaane tum kahan hogi, kaisi hogi."

Ridhima stood still as vansh was hugging her tightly refusing to leave her.

Vansh didn't wanted to part from her. He wished for time to stop so that he can bask in her embrace. To convince his heart that she was real and not his dream or hallucination.

As Ridhima couldn't bear him anymore she tried to push him away from her but he didn't even budge. In fact, he tightened his arms further making Ridhima's breath hitch.

"Leave me," Ridhima said with gritted teeth.

Vansh snapped open his eyes as he heard her. It took him a few seconds to understand the words she said and when he did he reluctantly and with a heavy heart unwrapped his arms around her and took a step back just enough to look at her face. His breath still fanning her face. He looked into her eyes which were blank at the moment staring at him emotionless and it would be wrong if we say that it didn't crushed his heart.

Five years ago those eyes held so much love and care for him but now they were empty looking at him like he was a stranger.

Had he become a stranger for her now?

Even if he had, he shouldn't be complaining?

Should he?

Ridhima averted her eyes from his face and herself backed away from him. A tear rolled down from his eyes which he instantly wiped.

He gazed at her with all the love, adoration and longing. She looked gorgeous and breathtaking as ever. Even more than before. She looked similar yet different. He noticed her hair. They were short just till her shoulders.

Oh! How much he loved her hair.

Feeling a strong gaze on her Ridhima couldn't help but glance at him. Her breath hitched as she stared at him. He looked very similar yet different from the vansh raisinghani she knew. From his dominant personality, he looked the same but one look in his eyes and anyone could guess the sadness and pain he carried. No arrogance, no ego, not that blank and mysterious look he carried always. His eyes had dark circles with tears telling the tale of his painful and sleepless nights. But this time she refused to acknowledge it.

She composed herself. She will not fall weak before him again. She has to be strong for she will not let this man play with her or her life again. NEVER.