She is Riddhima

This starts after the press conference. Ishani pushed Ridhima but didn't snatch her nuptial chain. She got up and looked at Vansh who did nothing, she realized he has gone too far in his revenge. She realised he never loved her so she was about to walkout when to everyone's shock Sia called her name loudly. Sia told everyone the truth after she got to know what happened with Ridhima. Vansh told her everything when she asked him about Ridhima's bad condition. She felt ashamed of her brother and revealed the truth to everybody present in her room.

Silence prevailed in the room as Siya finished telling the truth. The truth which was covered in layers of lies and misunderstanding. The truth which somehow soothed one's soul but at the same time slashed one's heart.

As Siya hugged riddhima the latter weakly kept her hand on her back. Vansh who was standing beside his sister had no emotion on his face but everybody missed the tears that were gathering at the corner of his eyes.

He looked at the women hugging each other as his mind replayed the deeds he did with the person he claimed to love.

Love?

Did he really love her? 

If yes then how could he torture her?

How could he humiliate her and took pleasure from her pain but what's the point in questioning now as he did what he wanted to do.

He completed his revenge.

He broke her.

As Ridhima and Siya parted from each other,his tearful eyes took in the appearance of riddhima. She had puffy eyes. Her always pink cheeks have stains of tears. Her plump soft lips dry. Her face looked tired and pale. He moved his eyes down only to see the injuries on her arms and hands. All in all, she looked completely worn out and shattered which he failed to notice before because his eyes were too satisfied to see the broken look on her face. His mind was too occupied to complete his revenge that he absolutely ignored the condition of his wife.

Wife?

He shut his eyes closed as another realisation hit him. He just announced someone else as his wife in front of his legally wedded wife and that too without any shame, without any remorse.

What is he going to do now? How will he correct every misdeed of his? Most importantly how will he mend the broken heart of Ridhima?

He opened his eyes to see Riddhima adjusting Siya comfortably on the bed and covering her with a blanket. As soon as she moved,Siya opened her just closed eyes only to hold Riddhima's hand.

"Stay with me, please."

Nodding slightly riddhima sat down beside her as Siya closed her eyes in relief. This showed how much trust she had on riddhima.

Everybody watched on as how Siya held Riddhima's hand tightly like afraid of losing her. How she ignored everyone even her vansh Bhai. They then looked towards vansh who was a silent spectator of all this like them.

They knew now the truth is out, vansh would never throw Riddhima out of his life. Ishaani, Chanchal and Aryan cursed her luck.
Ahana was worried that she can't enjoy the rights of Mrs VRS now. Kabir was happy that now vansh will be in pain and regret.

Dadi was sad for her vansh and riddhima and guilty too. While Angre was in his own guilt land.

He felt like the biggest culprit for supporting his boss in hurting the innocent. It was him only who did the arrangements for this drama. It was him only who stood silent when his riddhima bhabhi pleaded him to recognise her. He was also the spectator when everyone was humiliating and hurting her.