Regret

Os after vansh left ridhima at that damn hotel alone.

***

Vansh stepped inside the dark abondoned place with angre behind him.

His heart was beating fast and fear was making its way to him.

Fear for his sweetheart.

He didn't know why but he was feeling very suffocated.Like something bad is going to happen.

"Vyom" He called loudly but nobody responded.

Angre checked  here and there but nobody was there.

"VYOM?"

His got a call and he picked it as he checked the caller id of that person who had kidnapped his wife.

"Vyom,where are you.Look if something happens to my wife,i will kill you" Vansh shouted angrily but vyom laughed evilly from the other side.

"I am not going to do any thing becuase i already did.You snatchedy wife and daughter from me.I snatched your wife.The only person who loved you without any selfishness."

Ground slipped from vansh's feet as he heard him.

"W-what are you saying?" His voice shivered.

"See yourself,Go upstairs." And the line went dead.

Vansh looked up with teary eyes before making a run upstairs with Angre following him.

As he opened the door of the first room his breathe left him and his heart stopped beating for a second.

Ridhima was lying on the floor with her hands tied behind her back and eyes closed.

He slowly approached her with his heart beating furiously in his chest while Angre rushed forward and opened the ropes and held Ridhima in his arms.

"Bhabhi"

Vansh kneeled down and slowly took Ridhima in his arms.He held her in his embrace tightly and called her.

"Ridhima" He said her name just as a whisper like he was afraid of something.

He patted her pale cheekes sofly but she remained numb.Her body was cold and as Angre checked her pulse,he got shocked.

Just then Angre's phone rang as he received the call and put in on speaker.

"What happen.She is not waking up right.How will she?I had given her the most dangerous poison that she will never wake up again.She is already dead Vansh.You are too late" And he laughed in satisfaction on finally avenging the death of his family.

Vansh and Angre's eyes widened as they looked at Ridhima.

Vansh's eyes watered as he looked at her silent self.Her eyes closed.
Face pale.
Body cold.

He leaned slowly and kept his head near her heart and unfortunately her heart was not beating anymore.

"Ridhima,
Wake up.
Look,i know i hurted you alot but please don't scare me like this.
Get up now.
This is no joke.
I am sorry.I am sorry i left you at that hotel alone but please don't do this.I know i am very bad and cruel but please don't punish me like this.
You are upset with me right,i know.
Ok get up and punish me,beat me, kill me but please wake up."

He kept patting her cheeks but it was already too late.Ridhima had already left his life like he wanted.

"Riddhima!
Riddhima!
RIDDHIMAA" He cried loudly hugging her life less body.He showered her face with numerous kisses but she never opened her eyes.

Angre wiped his tears as he held his boss regretting the moment he agreed to his boss's plan.

"Boss, lets take her to hospital."

Vansh hastily nodded and lifted ridhima in his arms and ran to his car outside.

***

"I am sorry, Mr.Raisinghania. You are too late.The poison has already spread in her whole body.And it has been four hours she died." Doctor told him.

And all hell broke loose on vansh as he fell down on his knees.He clutched his hairs in his fist and cried harder in pain,guilt, regret.

His revenge cost him everything.

***

Just a short os.

How was it??

I may write a two or three shots on this same one later on.It was just a try.

SZ💖