Sneak Peek

I will do anything for your forgiveness Ridhima,please give me a chance.

Vansh said softly kneeling down before Ridhima who was sitting on couch without an ounce of emotion on her face. Her always expressive eyes were now blank staring at the floor.

Ridhima?

Upon getting no response he softly held her hand and again whispered.

Tell me sweetheart what should i do to earn your forgiveness.

Ridhima looked up only to meet his eyes which were filled with love,concern and guilt but it did nothing to sooth her wounded heart.

She silently stared into his eyes for a long time while he too gazed at her beautiful eyes to see the same love in them she carried for him always which he brutally ignored but her eyes carried blankness which crushed his heart.

His trance was broken when Ridhima whispered,

You want my forgiveness?

He eagerly nodded with a small smile on his face.

You will do anything for me.

She again asked.

Yes sweetheart i will do anything for you.

He replied gently cupping her face.
  He will do anything for her if it makes her forgive him.
He will even kill if he has to but never ever in his wildest dreams he would have imagined the words that came out from her mouth.

DIVORCE ME.

His hands  which were  holding her face fell on her lap as he looked dumbfounded at her.

****

Any thoughts?
Which track it is ??

Will update soon..

Much love❤️❤️

Sz