CHAPTER 7

SARIN'S POV

"Bubba.." Seah called me while I'm putting spaghetti on Noah's plate after I wipe the spaghetti souce on of his mouth.

"Yes, Bagi?" I look at her.

"I want peach mango pie and sundae." She request while making a pa-cute smile and reason why her dimples showing on her chubby chicks.

I smile a little and nodded before going to the counter to order what she want. I ordered 3 sundae and 6 pieces of peach mango pie and went back to where the twins at while still eating.

"Yay! Thank you, Bubba." She thank me while her hands up while holding the chicken and fries.

A smile crept on my face because of her sudden action. While Noah on the other hand look at me with his hand approaching it to me asking for he's also. Handling his left hand to me while chewing the spaghetti on her mouth, full.

This two chubby kids...so adorable.

He giggle after I gave his he's and continue eating. They love eating and it became their hobby. That's why they're too chubby.

I'm smiling while watching them because of their cuteness and too adorable. A perfect view that I never imagined that I will be having this sight again.

They are too precious that I forgot when I lost myself as well. I died not knowing that they're too broken.

When I lost her I died, but for the twins their lost us both because I was nowhere to be found.

I've been missing in action when they needed me the most. How cruel and stupid I am on doing such dumbasness to this two little legs of mine.

Watching them on this state was a blast. They are giving me a reason to live. But I'm still stuck on a room that have a four corners and a soundproof. Fighting my own odds and demon.

I want to go out on that hell room for them. I want to feel home at the same time. That freakin' hell shit took it away from me. I want it back.

After we eat, we headed our way to the playground park. Tumakbo sila agad pagkababa ng kotse. Ni-lock ko naman ang kotse habang hindi tinatanggal ang tingin sa kanilang dalawa. Agad na dumaretso ang dalawa sa slide.

Sakto namang pagkalapit ko sa kanila ay patungo naman sila sa swing.

"Bubba, kindly push us po?" I smile genuinely and nodded.

"Yehey!"

I'm pushing them gently while their singing.

Our favorite song...

...even that song still giving me a pang on my chest. Like stabbing me a million times while hearing it. Feeling the lyrics of it.

Suddenly, a memories filled my being as remembering all of those, when we were still complete. Having our time to each other. The genuineness smile always kepting on our lips. Kailan kaya ulet mangyayare iyon? Kung ngayon, hindi na kame kumpleto. Patuloy pa rin akong nangungulila sayo...miss na miss na kita.

I want to feel alive again, because until now...I still feeling that I died.

I can't feel anything...I became numb.

How I wish I could turn back the clock and I'm not even ill, maybe I could atleast save her.

Then, what if she's still here...with us...breathing.

Bonding with us...enjoying each others company and happily complete.

How I wish...

"Bubbu.." I look at the two lovely little legs in front of me.