Ch. Four

"Yooo! Gee, who's that?" A boy with black hair said, looking up at Y/N on the bleachers. Gerard took a quick glance at Y/N, then turned back to his friend.

"You remember the little bitch who flung their pencil at me during History that I was telling you about?!" Gerard responded, side-eyeing Y/N.

"Oh. Yeah!"

"Okay, now, I definitely don't like being called that!" Y/N tightened their already crossed arms, and Gerard just let out a cackle.

"That's Y/N from my Math class," Mikey walked up behind the black haired boy, "I invited them."

"Ohhh~" he said. Gerard raised an eyebrow, then looked back and forth between his brother, Y/N, and the black haired boy.

"Alright," Gerard said as he made his way down the bleachers, "where the fuck is Ray?"

"I think he's on his way. I don't really know to be honest," the boy said. Y/N also got off the bleachers, and his eyes lit up.

"You flung a pencil at Gerard?" he asked excitedly.

"Yeah..." Y/N admitted shamefully, remembering how angry Gerard was when it happened.

"Ahaha, nice!" he put his hand up for a high-five. Y/N hesitantly, but eventually, closed the distance between their hands instead of just leaving him hanging. Gerard just crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.

"I'm Frank by the way," he told them

"Um, nice to meet you, Frank," they told him, still obviously a bit nervous.

"Awww, they're so adorable," Frank hung his arm around their shoulder, "Can we keep them!?"

"Frank, you ever heard of a personal bubble?" Ray said from a distance.

"Hey! Look who showed up?" Frank let go of Y/N.

"Where the hell have you been?" Gerard questioned in an annoyed tone, "Lunch is basically half over already."

"Well, you see, Gerard..." Ray reached into his inside jacket pocket, "I was getting these." He flashed a pack of cigarettes to the gang, and an obvious smile grew upon Gerard's face.

"Behind and under the bleachers?" Gerard said.

"You know the drill!" Ray smirked.

They all made their way to the back of the track field bleachers, so they were out of sight of any potential staff chaperoning for outdoor lunch. Y/N followed along, not wanting to be left behind since they did agree to hang out with Mikey.

Y/N tried not to seem scared off by the cigarettes, as the truth was, they weren't all that too much to begin with. Kids at their old high school would all be into some type of drug by the time they hit sophomore year, and they had to admit, they had tried smoking once or twice here and there. But it was never really something Y/N felt like they could get hooked on.

Once they were all well hidden behind the bleachers, Ray passed out a cigar to everyone in the group.

"Oh, no thank you. I'm good," Y/N told him.

"Are you sure? It's pretty relaxing once you get-" Frank was cut off.

"They said no," Gerard sternly told Frank.

"Alright, alright, suit yourself," he put his hands up defensively. Y/N, feeling a bit anxious about the situation, inched closer to Mikey.

"Wait a minute, you're the person from first period who flung their pencil at Gerard!" Ray realized.

"Yup, haha! That's Y/N!" Frank said excitedly, pointing at them.

"Damn, I remember how angry he was when it happened. He was already pissed as fuck from Cole taking his seat that day, haha!" Ray placed a hand on Gerard's shoulder.