The Office

You would think that nothing could possibly be more embarrassing or humiliating than me sitting in a rather compromising position with my pink lace panties around one of my ankles, my feet propped up on my desk, legs splayed wide, as my assistant burst forth through my office door with a stack of paperwork needing signing and approval.
The look on Trina's, my assistant's, face was contorted between shock, and something else...intrigue.
The soft moans of the women on my phone screen were drowned out by Trina's scrambling to pick up some of the folders that had slipped from her stack.
"Um...Ms. Mallory, um, I was just coming to d-drop these off to you. I-," she began explaining, attempting to avoid eye contact.
Trina was very attractive.
She was petite, almost in a Kehlani sort of way, with glowing dark brown skin, round hazel doe like eyes, full pink lips. Today they were sporting a royal purple lipstick, and a single loose strand of her natural, curly hair hung out of place from her neat low bun.
Her beautiful legs peeked from under the black stockings she wore under her skirt.
I examined her.
"I can always come back another time," she nearly whispered, attempting to inch backwards out of the door.
"No, it's fine. Come in and close the door, please."
Trina looked as though she wanted to protest but followed the orders.
The moans from the phone could be heard once again, slightly louder this time.
I glanced down at it, pausing the video.
Seeing Trina, being caught, would have made the average person embarrassed, but me, still seeing that look of intrigue in her eyes sat with legs still raised.
I grabbed a tissue from the box on my desk, wiped my fingers, then kicked my thong off, letting it rest on the floor before crossing my legs.
"You can place the papers there. What do we have today?"
She composed herself before placing the papers on the edge of the desk, "Just the reports and new ideas for the magazine you requested."
"There's some really great ideas that could be discussed in the meeting tomorrow, ma'am."
She was still slightly flustered, but that look of intrigue still lingered in her eyes.
I peered at the clock on the wall.
11:00 pm.
"Yes ma'am, I'll make sure to look at them before the morning. In the meantime, you're here awfully late, the building closed a couple of hours ago," I stated, a smirk playing along my lips.
"Yes ma'am, but I needed the overtime, especially since I just came back from vacation a week ago."
Her eyes never met mine. Instead, Trina chose to have them roam around other parts of the room, like the expensive black furniture or the looming floor to ceiling windows watching traffic pass.
Since she wasn't going to say much of anything, I decided to address the elephant in the room.
"I apologize for you walking in on that."
Trina grinned slightly, "I should have knocked."
I smirked back.
"Can I ask you something?"
She nodded.
Watching her eyes, I asked, "Did you like it?"
Her smile faded.
She looked stunned by my question.
"Excuse me?"
I repeated myself calmly, "Did. You. Like it?"
"I-I mean,"she stammered.
I said nothing, simply turning my chair to face her, spreading my thighs once more.
I could feel the sticky wetness as I used my fingers to slowly spread my lips apart.
Seeing the shock on her face once more excited me further.
I licked my middle and ring finger before placing them on my already swollen clit, rubbing it in circular motions.
"Mmm," I breathed, "I saw how you looked at me. You were shocked, but intrigued. You liked it."
I could see her visibly swallow.
"Ms. Mallory...you are my boss."
"You didn't answer my question."
Trina sighed, looking at the ground, "I did. I did like it."
"Good, come here," I smirked, grabbed my phone.
I turned on my camera before handing it to her.
"Record it."
Trina shakily grabbed the phone before getting on her knees in front of me for a closer view.
Watching her listen to me, follow my commands made me wetter, so much so that I could feel my juices soaking the leather of my chair.
I propped my legs up on the arms of the chair.
Having Trina this close to me incited something within me.
Some would ask, don't you know the risks of fraternizing with an employee? What that would look like for you and your company? It could ruin everything.
In that moment, my brain was clouded by pleasure.
Trina held the camera over my wet pussy, her breath quickening as she watched me.
My fingers rubbed in a faster motion, coaxing moans from my throat.
Oddly enough, having Trina here was a fantasy of mine, and it almost made me explode right then, but I kept myself controlled.
I slowed my fingers so the show wouldn't end too quickly.
Sliding my fingers into my tight pussy, I pulled them out slowly, watching them glisten as they were drenched in my wetness.
"Ooh fuck," I moaned softly.
I slid them back inside, pumping quickly, in and out.
I stared at Trina's face, watching her bite her lip softly and slowly raise the edge of her skirt.
"Mmm, you like that," I asked in a sultry voice.
She didn't answer, only remained focused on pulling her skirt up further in hopes of achieving her own pleasure.
The sounds of mac and cheese being stirred could be softly heard.
I removed my fingers, going back to my clit and rubbing furiously.
I could feel the muscles tightening in my core, meaning I was close to orgasm, but I wasn't ready to cum yet.
At this point my eyes had closed, but the sound of moaning that wasn't mine made me open them.
There was Trina, eyes crossed with pleasure, mouth gaping open in a moan as she rubbed her clit up and down.
Seeing it made me moan loudly.
"Mmm you like that baby," Trina gasped.
"Ooo yea."
She removed her hand from herself before lowering those pretty purple lips to my clit.
Her tongue flicked over the swollen bud, causing my thighs to tremble with ecstasy.
"Fuck," I breathed.
Her tongue explored me with such gentle yet fervent eagerness.
She sucked on my clit so softly before slipping two fingers inside of me.
I felt my pussy tighten around them.
She pulled away, looking up at me with a sensual grin.
"Mmm, you taste so fucking good."
Placing my phone on the desk, she then used that hand to rub my clit, still pumping her other fingers inside me. The pleasure was so great I could barely speak. Instead I responded with a series of loud whimpers.
She was taking me to a place that I'd never been before. It was honestly so good that I could hear myself being loud, knowing the only people in the building were cleaning staff who would surely gossip about the noises the following morning.
I didn't care.
All I could focus on was this beautiful woman in front of me, working my pussy like a nine to five.
"I want answers. Do you like it," Trina growled.
I tried to fix my mouth to reply but only a whimper came out.
"Mmm, I need better than that mama," she chuckled, curling her fingers in a come hither motion, and sliding them back and forth over my spot.
I cried loudly, trying to grab her hand.
I could feel the orgasm building within me, daring to shake me through my core.
"Still nothing?"
She gently slapped my clit, becoming more forceful the longer I was silent, as if my moans weren't enough.
The shock of pleasure and pain from the motion was so great it caused me to jump.
I whimpered again.
The slaps became more forceful, and rapid.
I was on the edge, I felt it.
"Fuuuuckkkk, yes, yes," I moaned.
"Mmm, I like that."
I bit my lip trying to calm my loud screams.
My orgasm was quickly approaching, or so I believed.
"Are you gonna cum," Trina whispered, leaning forward so I could feel her warm breath on my ear.
"Oooh yes, I am," I groaned.
I could hear a smile playing on lips.
"Don't. Don't cum until I tell you to."
My eyes grew wide with shock.
I'd never taken her for the dominant type. I was so used to being the one in control, in all aspects, especially in the bedroom.
However, her dominating me turned me on more.
"Don't cum or it starts all over again. Don't cum until I make you beg for release."
She slid her body down mine, placing her lips back on my pussy and pushing my legs up to my ears.
She removed her fingers, sliding her tongue from my clit to the crack of my ass before sliding back up again.
I moved away, or attempted to do so, but she grabbed me firmly locking me in place.
Her tongue twirled circles around my clit, and she dribbled spit from her tongue onto it before sucking it into her mouth again.
The sounds of her wet sucking filled the room, and she slid her tongue inside me, fucking me with it.
The torture of wanting sweet, blissful release grew too much.
I'd screamed and moaned so loudly that my voice was hoarse, and I just wanted to come.
I just wanted that release.
My thighs we tight.
"Please, please let me cum. Please," I moaned softly.
"Mmm, ok."
Trina slid her fingers back inside, tongue hungrily lapping at my clit, and she stroked inside me.
"Cum for me. Cum all over my face," she said, staring up at me.
Suddenly a wave of pleasure rushed over me. I felt my juices squirting from me.
I'd never done that before.
They were warm, coating the outside of Trina's mouth and the tip of her nose. She glistened in them.
She continued stroking me through my orgasm, lapping up any juice before sliding her fingers in my mouth, letting me taste myself.
"Mmm," I smirked, licking them voraciously.
"That was fun," Trina laughed, standing to fix herself.
I put my legs down, standing to examine my chair.
The floor had a slight puddle on it, and juices dripped from the edge of my now soaked chair.
"There was a lot more this time," I giggled.
"Mhm, I don't know why you insist on us wearing these uniforms though, as if we aren't at home."
"It's for the aesthetic sweetheart, get into it," i replied, wrapping my arms around her waist.
Since the quarantine, I'd been doing most of my work for my magazine at home.
I'm the executive at a small yet successful fashion column that was well known to the city of Brooklyn, and my beautiful wife, Trina, was my assistant.
I attempted to fix her now smudged and barely there lipstick, purple, my favorite.
She picked up my phone, "This is going to make for some great content. I can't wait to upload it online."
"We didn't even get all of it," I muttered, looking over her shoulder at the footage.
"You're wrong," she grinned, pointing to a camera aptly placed in the corner.
"Smart," I responded, nodding.
"Mhm, the fans are going to love this. I see you were watching one of our other videos for inspiration," Trina winked.
Oh yea, we also uploaded to Onlyfans from time to time. We had to pick up a second hustle due to the pandemic, and this one was proving fairly profitable.
Trina fixed her skirt, "I'll let you get to work, but I'll see you upstairs in a minute babe."
I nodded, fixing myself as well, while giving her a quick peck.
I loved my job.