Dominion

I'd always been a prude. There were always things that I was willing and unwilling to do, especially when it came to the bedroom.
My sex was considered vanilla.
Nothing too out of the box, nothing too much.
Most of my relationships ended the same way, with all of the men telling me I was a great woman, I had killer characteristics, but I was boring. I never wanted to try anything spontaneous.
Which was why I found myself uncomfortable in a molly infested nightclub, in a skin tight blue mini dress with people dancing and grinding all around me.
"Come on Sabrina, loosen up. Live a little," my friend Mel taunted, booty bumping me as she danced to the music.
I just shrugged her off.
"I'm gonna go sit down."
My feet were killing me in these damn shoes Mel had forced me to wear, and I was sick of pulling down this damn dress.
So I sat at a table with my drink, watching people have fun.
To distract myself, I played on my phone.
"Excuse me, ma'am," came a voice, followed by a tap on my shoulder.
I glanced up.
It was a man.
He was handsome, more than that honestly, an Adonis type if you will.
"Yes," I asked.
"Well I couldn't help but notice you didn't seem to be having fun, and I was wondering what such a beautiful woman was doing by herself. I was wondering if you'd like to dance?"
"No thank you," I said immediately.
He smacked his lips with a grin, "You didn't even give it a chance sweetheart."
His hand moved towards my arm, grabbing me as he attempted to pull me up.
I snatched my arm away, "I said no."
I could see the anger brewing in his eyes as he grabbed me more forcefully this time.
"Come on. Don't be such a tease."
I kicked my heel into his shin watching him double over in pain.
"You bitch," he growled, lifting up.
He raised his hand as if to hit me.
I braced myself for the blow, but it never came.
Someone had stopped him.
A man stood behind him, grabbing his hand, towering over the both of us.
"She said no. Now get the fuck out of here," the man said, pushing the creep away.
I watched him be escorted out by a few security men.
"Thanks," I said, turning back to the 'hero'.
"It's fine. I'm Marco," he responded.
"Sabrina."
"Be careful, and let me know if anybody else gives you a hard time."
I nodded, returning back to my seat.
He was gorgeous.
I watched him walk away.
Mel came scurrying over, unaware of the ordeal as she carried her eye candy on her arm.
"Hey Sabrina, I'm gonna head out. I'll text you when I make it home, stay safe."
And with that, she was gone.
On the outside looking in, something like that would make her a terrible friend, but Mel was actually the only person who'd ever looked out for me. We'd both grown up in foster care, and for the most part, minus the occasional slip away from the club with a random guy, she'd never left my side.
So I took the good with the bad when it came to her.
The night was getting late.
I was on my fifth drink.
And I was nowhere near enjoying myself.
So I decided it was either time to go, or time to loosen the fuck up, and attempt to create my own fun before the club closed. I'd paid $20 to get in, so I may as well have some fun.
Making my way to the dance floor, I began swaying my hips to the music.
I forgot everybody else around me, and just danced.
After a few moments, I felt someone behind me, moving in time with my hips.
Normally, I would have been alarmed, but the alcohol have given me slightly fewer inhibitions.
Looking back, I saw Marco.
He grinned down at me.
I turned towards him, wrapping my arms around his neck.
Boldly, I uttered, "Wanna get out of here?"
***
I found myself with my arms and legs bound.
The knots were tied so as not to hurt me. My legs were forced slightly apart due to the type of knot, and my eyes were blindfolded.
From the smell of his cologne, and the heat of his body, I knew he was near.
His hand wrapped around my naked waist.
"If things get too intense, the safe word is red. Remember it."
I nodded.
Smack!
I felt a swift slap to my ass making me tremble.
"Remember what I said?"
I nodded.
Smack!
That time that one stung.
But with the sting came a rush of pleasure.
"Listen," Marco mumbled.
"Yes daddy, I remember. You want me to speak when asked, and you want me to speak to acknowledge what you said. The safe word is red," I replied breathlessly.
"Good."
I heard his voice moving further away from me.
I didn't know how I'd ended up bound like this, but I liked it.
It was new.
It was a side I'd never let myself be exposed to, and I found that I was missing out on so much pleasure.
I heard shuffling, meaning he was walking back towards me.
Suddenly I felt cold metal against my nipples before I felt that same metal clamp down on them.
I let out a gasp.
The clamps didn't hurt, but they sent a rush of feelings of discomfort.
"They're a bit tight," I muttered.
I felt the pressure release slightly, feeling rushing back in them.
Marco's hands roamed my body, stopping at my thighs, which he squeezed and caressed.
His touch made me tremble.
Abruptly, I felt him pull at my hair, forcing my head back as he planted kisses on my neck.
I let out a soft moan as his other hand made its way to my throat, applying slight pressure.
He planted kisses along my jawline, brushing his lips over mine, but never really kissing them.
His hand left my hair, and circled to the front of me, flicking the clamps he'd placed on my nipples.
"Ooo," I moaned.
I heard a smile in his voice.
"You like that?"
"Yes daddy," I nodded.
I felt him pull harder at the clamps, tightening them slightly, eliciting a mixture of a moan filled with pain and ecstasy.
He held them a few seconds longer before releasing them.
I felt the wetness sticking to my thighs.
Grabbing the ropes at my wrist, Marco began leading me somewhere.
Walking was a bit hard with my ankles tied up in such a way.
"Follow me," he said.
"I can't really move. The ropes won't let me,I answered, pointing blindly to my feet.
I felt the ropes loosening.
He was removing them.
I heard them hit the floor before he picked them up and continued leading me.
"Lift your knee and put it right down in front of you," he instructed.
I furrowed my brow, but did as he requested.
I felt satin sheets beneath me.
I pulled my other knee onto the bed with me.
"Flip over onto your back, baby," Marco said.
He sounded distant.
I flipped, placing my still bound hands onto my bent knees.
"Straighten your legs."
I complied.
"Now, I'm going to do something, and whatever you do, don't touch me, or make a sound unless I tell you to....or there will be consequences. Understand?"
I shook my head.
Smack!
I felt a slight sting on my thigh.
I gasped, but quickly clamped my hands over my mouth.
"Speak. Remember, I said I want to make sure you understand."
"Yes daddy," I said breathily.
I heard the bed shift underneath his body weight as he moved next to me.
He gently removed the clamps from my nipples.
Feeling rushed back into them, but instead of pain, I felt relief.
The wetness began building between my thighs, and I was certain I was a mess down there.
Suddenly, I felt warmth, like candle wax trailing from between my breasts, around
my nipples, down my stomach to the top of my pussy.
I bit my lip to stop myself from gasping in pleasure.
The wax was warm, but it didn't burn me.
I felt him lower himself over me, his tongue prying the wax up from the parts of my body it'd touched.
His hand slid to my pussy, his thumb rubbing circles against my already sensitive clit.
"Fuck," I gasped.
He began slapping my clit rapidly with slight force.
I tried to move away, but he held me down by pressing his body against mine.
"No noises," he reiterated.
I nodded.
I liked him dominating me.
Oddly enough this was one of my fantasies.
Maybe all I'd needed in my sex life before was just a man who was willing to put me in submission. Maybe I'd only enjoyed vanilla because I'd tried to hide the truth that I liked these types of things, and I'd been too scared to give in to my nature.
Abruptly, my lower half was lifted up and I felt his warm breath against my pussy.
"Mmm you're so fucking wet," he chuckled.
He planted kisses teasingly around my lips, his lips brushing my clit but never paying attention.
I bit my lip hard to stifle my moans.
The teasing was making me wetter but also making my anticipation grow.
I wanted him to either do it or not. To stop teasing me.
"Please,"I begged, as he continued kissing places that did nothing but cause me distress because it wasn't what I wanted.
"You know, you really have a hard time listening."
Suddenly he flipped me over.
"Lift your ass up."
I knew that I was about to be punished, and I braced myself for it, doing as he said.
My arms were stretched out in front of me due to the rope, forcing me to arch.
I felt his hand come down against my ass hard.
He alternated between slapping each cheek.
Each hit was more painful than the last and I sucked in a breath.
Oddly enough, I still liked it.
"Apologize," he demanded.
"I'm sorry daddy," I said softly.
"Louder!"
"I'm sorry daddy," I shouted.
He grabbed my ass, rubbing and caressing away the pain he'd caused.
I heard my pussy making wet sounds.
"Now behave. I don't like having to discipline you," he whispered in my ear.
The stiffness I felt in his pants as he pressed against me told me otherwise.
I arched a bit higher, trying to feel his dick press against me some more.
I heard him chuckle before he pulled away again.
I heard his pants unbuckle and drop before he repositioned himself behind me.
Suddenly, I felt the warm tip of his dick rubbing up and down against my clit, teasing me, coating himself in my passion.
I bit my lip to stifle moans and I pressed myself against him.
I heard him give a low chuckle.
Slapping his dick against my pussy one last time, I felt him enter me quickly and forcefully.
I bit my lip to stave off the moans.
He gripped my sides, rolling his hips against me, thrusting inside me long and deep.
At this point, keeping my moans concealed was becoming harder for me as he drilled inside of me.
Soft lips pressed gentle kisses along my back and shoulder.
"You can moan now baby," he breathed huskily into my ear. I breathed a sigh of relief, releasing my built up moans.
"Mmm, I like that."
His hands stroked along my sides, wrapping me in his arms.
I felt myself tightening around him.
He gripped my neck, squeezing the sides lightly.
"Are you cumming?"
I nodded.
He smacked my ass.
"Answer me mami."
"Mmm yes daddy."
"Good."
He continued stroking, even after my
release.
I felt my thighs trembling.
He kissed me through my orgasm.
"You ready to go again," he chuckled, as my trembling subsided.