The Club

"You should come Nay, it'll be fun," Kandice, my best friend, attempted to convince me.
"I don't know Kandi. You know it's not really my thing," I shrugged.
"Girl I don't even know why you asked her, you knew she was going to say no anyway. You know that girl is boring," Tanya, my other friend exclaimed.
I rolled my eyes.
"Look, just because I don't wanna go out and get grinded on by some man I don't know, doesn't make me boring," I snapped.
Tanya scoffed before walking upstairs to her apartment.
Kandice and I looked at her leave.
"Look Nay, we get that, but we just want you to get out and have fun. Ever since Michael moved away to Seattle, you haven't been the same. You haven't gotten out like you should, and it's not healthy."
I made a face of confusion.
"I understand y'all caring about my well being,  but I am not going nowhere in the middle of a damn pandemic, and that's that."
Kandice smirked, and I followed Tanya's suit and walked into my apartment.
As soon as I was inside, I closed and locked the door behind me, shut my eyes, and slid down against the door.
Kandice was right, I hadn't been the same since Michael moved away.
I truly had loved him. We were inseparable and had been together for almost a year and a half before he left. However, he'd landed the job of his dreams, and I didn't want to hinder that.
I couldn't leave my ailing grandmother behind, she was the only relative I had since my parents passed away in a car accident when I was 16, and I also couldn't leave my job or Tanya and Kandi, my only friends, behind.
So we decided our separation was for the best, and that we would stay in contact.
Not even a month of him moving there though did we stop talking altogether.
It had been a long time since I'd gone on a date, not that I left my house much anyway due to the virus, and it'd been even longer since I'd had sex.
I was getting sick of putting my poor vibrator to use, and I knew she was sick of me too.
"Meow," came the sound of a cute black fur ball rubbing against my leg.
"Hey Salem," I smiled, petting my cat.
He cuddled up against me, and I picked him up, heading to the couch.
"Guess it's just you, me, and tv tonight, boy," I said, clicking on the television.
It was late, about 10:00, so nothing good was really on, just some old reruns and infomercials.
I went into the kitchen, grabbed a bowl of popcorn, and prepared to have the television lull me to sleep.
That was until a rather interesting commercial caught my eye.
On screen, a tall woman with gorgeous Dolly Parton blonde curls, honey caramel skin, and an alluring red lipstick and dress called to me from the screen.
"Ladies, are you tired of not having a man to hold you at night? Are you tired of using your vibrator so much that the batteries start to sound like an old toy out of fuel. Well come on down to THE CLUB. We have something for everybody. All you have to do is dial the number the bottom of your screen, and we can set up your appointment that same night."
Around her, the background began to change into red hallways with black doors. Next to the doors was what appeared to be display cases of sexy, muscular, men, of all shades and origins, eyeing the camera from the cases. It was like windowshopping but the mannequins were real people.
The lady in red was then joined by a strapping dark skinned man, with a long ponytail of dark hair. He had a collar around his throat, by which she grabbed him, and said, "Any service you aren't satisfied with is free."
With a wink to the camera, that was the end of the commercial before that fast sped up voice began reading all the limitations and statutes.
For a moment, I was intrigued, then reality set in.
Bitch I just know damn well you are not about to call these people to hook up with a man you don't know. That's insane.
My conscience tried to talk me out of it, but I found myself reaching for my phone anyway.
As I listened to the dial tone ring, it was abruptly stopped by the sound of a man's deep, wetness inducing voice.
"Thank you for calling The Club, how may I help you tonight beautiful?"
I felt the wetness pooling into my panties already.
With a quivering voice, I mustered, "I'd like to make an appointment."
                                         ***
The address I'd been given was to an ordinary looking flat style apartment building.
At first I was confused because it seemed I was in the wrong place. This didn't look like a club of any sort, if one were to ask.
With a bit of hesitancy, I walked up the three steps, holding together the coat I had on.
It was a bit of a breezy night, and wanting to be sexy, I'd only worn a red lace two piece teddy, a decision I was currently regretting.
It was now 12 am.
The streets were empty. The only people out were ladies of the night and corner boys.
I forgot to mention that this location was also in one of the more unsavory parts of town.
With a deep breath, I pressed the buzzer on the side of the front door.
Immediately upon doing so, a woman's voice responded, "Who's there?"
It was the woman from the commercial.
"Na-Naomi," I stammered.
"Come in."
The front door swung open, revealing the lady in red, who's name I learned was, Coffee.
Those same red walls and black doors were behind her, except there were only a few men in display cases, and I realized the ones that weren't displayed had sparkly red, "Occupied" signs dangling from the door handle.
I stared in amazement as I found my self standing in the middle of a foyer with a receptionist desk.
A man in a black button down sat behind it. His hair was faded with waves, his jawline sharp, and his body chiseled.
He grinned at me before speaking, "Hello, we've decided that based on your conversation over the phone that you would be best suited with Titus for the night, follow me."
Coffee leaned against the wall, watching the ordeal.
I turned back to her, looking hesitant.
"Um, I'm not really sure how any of this works."
She smirked, putting a perfectly manicured finger to her lips in a shushing manner, "It's all like the commercial says, if you're not satisfied, your service is free. If you have any issues, all services can be stopped at any time, the panic button is on the wall, and this will be a perfectly safe ordeal."
She shooed me away with a wave of her long red fingernails, and said, "Marco, show her to the room."
I followed the receptionist, Marco, to a room that already had 'occupied' on the door handle.
Marco opened it for me, revealing a cliche heart shaped bed in the center with black silk sheets, and a dresser to the right of the room. The room was lit by red lights and softly glowing candles.
On the dresser were body oils ranging in different smells and what appeared to be...flavors?
On the other side of the room was a massage table. Pink and red rose petals made way to the bed and more petals were sprawled across the bed itself.
"Enjoy your time Ms. Parker."
Marco smirked at me before closing the door behind me.
I stared at the room in awe before dropping my coat on a chair in the corner, and taking off my heels next to it.
There was a door off to the side of the massage table, and through it stepped a man resembling a young Shemar Moore.
He was naked except for a pair of red silk boxers that left nothing to the imagination....and the package was long.
He eyed my body up and down, a smile of appreciation crossing his mouth before he licked his lips.
I wasn't a petite woman.
I had a bit of weight on me. It gathered in my thighs and hips, and left me a bit of a stomach, but I had an ass and titties to die for, so I know I still looked good.
"Hi, I'm Titus," he finally spoke.
I nervously rubbed my arm, "Naomi."
He moved towards me, "Well, how may I assist you?"
I honestly didn't know. I thought things would have been established.
I'd come into the room, there'd be no questions, I'd get pounded mercilessly and then would go on about my business.
But there was no script, and now that I was here, I was nervous, and was beginning to think maybe this was a bad idea.
"I truthfully don't know. It's been a little time since I've been with a man."
He grabbed my hands in his.
His hands were surprisingly soft and well kept.
He led me towards the bed.
"Well then, I shall do things, and you let me know whether you would like me to stop or continue."
I nodded, not being able to find words and I stared into his eyes.
He moved me towards the center of the bed, pushing me down until I rested on my elbows before trailing his fingers from my neck, over my breasts, down my stomach, over my thighs, and to my ankles.
He lifted my left leg, rubbing my foot in such a caring manner I almost wept.
Instead I let out a moan.
"You like that," Titus questioned, hearing my low moans of appreciation.
"Mhm."
He continued rubbing, then licked from my ankle to my toes, sucking my big toe into his mouth.
I'd never had that done before, and it felt amazing.
I felt my eyes roll back.
I decided to keep them closed and see where things lead.
I felt his fingers trail my from feet to my thighs. It was followed by kisses. I felt kisses placed along my inner thigh, getting painfully close to my pussy, but never landing directly on it.
I felt this on both of my thighs.
His hands trailed up my stomach to my breasts, playing along the lace covering them. He rubbed over them, teasing them softly as he continued kissing my thighs.
"Mmm," I said, letting out a soft moan, "lick it please."
I felt him smirk.
"Not yet."
He kissed up my stomach, up to my neck, kissing and nibbling gently on it as he continued rubbing my nipples. He pulled the material down covering them, and I felt him rubbing my nipples gently between his thumb and forefinger.
I gasped.
"¿Te gusta ese mami," he mumbled huskily in my ear.
Do you like that mami?
"Me ha gusto ese mucho papi," I replied breathily.
He kissed along my neck down to my nipples, sucking and flicking the left one with his tongue, and still twirling the other in between his fingers.
The sensation sent shocks up my spine and wetness between my thighs.
I bit my lip, looking down at him.
After a few minutes of him doing this, the teasing became too much.
"Mmm that feels good. Please just fuck me, please."
Titus grinned against me, kissing down my stomach to my pussy. He kissed along my lips, his lips getting covered in my juices before he twirled his tongue around my clit, sucking on it.
He softly spit on it, adding to my wetness before taking it back into his mouth.
His fingers slowly slipped inside moving gently in and out, twisting his fingers while doing so.
My pussy clenched around him.
He took his fingers from me, placing them in my mouth, letting me taste them.
I whimpered.
"Mhm, you taste good mami."
Parting my legs with his knee, I watched as he pulled his dick from his boxers. It was thick, perfectly colored, similar to his skin tone, and frankly one of the most beautiful things I'd seen.
Before he could do anything else, I grabbed it, twirling my tongue around the tip before sliding it slowly in my mouth. Hearing him moan gruffly made me even more wet, if that was possible.
I moved him in and out of my mouth, taking him all in my mouth at once and sticking my tongue out to lick gently at his balls.
"Mmm shit," Titus growled, grabbing me by my hair.
He began forcefully fucking my throat until he heard me gag, staring down at my face while doing so.
I could feel tears in my eyes, my nose starting to water slightly, and spit gathering in the corners of my mouth, but I'd never been so turned on.
He removed himself from my mouth, pushing me back on the bed before grabbing my ankles and putting them on his shoulders, inserting himself into me.
His length stretched me with a slight pain, and I whimpered a little, but that pain was soon forgotten and replaced with pleasure when he began rubbing my clit while stroking deep inside of me.
I looked down at what he was doing, watching him stroke in and out of me. His dick was covered in creamy wetness.
"Mmm, that feels so good," I muttered, toying with my nipples.
Titus grinned, removing his hand from my clit before pushing my legs back to my ears, and fucking me deep and long.
I felt myself about to explode, but I had to keep my composure.
He stared deep into my eyes, his body and mine glistening with sweat before he abruptly pulled out of me.
I felt my pussy clench, longing for him to fill me once more.
"Flip over," he commanded, turning me onto my stomach before I even had a chance to comply.
I looked back at him, arching my back to make sure my ass was high in the air before reaching behind me and spreading my cheeks.
"Fuck mami," he grunted, smacking my ass with one hand and playing with my clit with his other.
"Oooh don't fucking tease me, put that dick back in."
I heard him chuckle, but he didn't put it back in.
Instead, I felt him dribble spit in the crack of my ass and into my pussy, still rubbing my clit.
I moaned loudly.
He did it once more before I felt him lower his face to my pussy and began fucking me with his tongue.
I felt him spread my lips apart so he could focus on my clit. The pleasure made me buck against his face, trying to reach my orgasm. He slapped my ass, encouraging and bouncing me on his tongue.
"Ooh shit, I'm gonna cum."
"Mmm cum, cum baby," he mouthed against me.
I felt the tension in my stomach give a blissful release, as my pussy clenched around his tongue.
I felt my juices dripping from me, and I felt tired.
Titus came up, his mouth wet.
He simply grabbed a towel placed on the massage bed and wiped it.
I sank down onto the bed with a smile, closing my eyes.
"We're not done yet," Titus muttered, his fingers playing along my thigh.
My eyes opened quickly, "What do you mean?"
"Well, we still have another hour. It's only 12:30," he answered.
I was tired, but I could go again.
This time, I really wanted to cum on his dick, if possible.
Before I could say anything, he had my ass back in the air, but kept my thighs pressed together.
He slid inside of me, slowly, stroking in and out of me.
I bit my lip, "Oooh."
Reaching back I held my cheeks open, and he grabbed my arms, using them as leverage and began stroking faster, pounding my pussy just how I'd wanted.
I could hear myself letting out low screams.
His grunts and the sound of skin on skin was enough to make me come, and I exploded in a pussy tightening, juice dripping way.
I felt my juices running down my thighs.
Titus grabbed my ass, caressing it as he stroked me through my orgasm.
"Mmm yea, cum on that dick mami," he uttered.
He kissed along my back, making me shudder and whimper. 
My body sank down against the mattress which was now forming a wet spot beneath us.
"We're still not finished."
I felt him turn me on my side, getting behind me.
He wrapped me in his arms, one arm over my shoulder to cup my breast, the other hoisting my thigh over his arm before forcefully jamming his dick in me.
It didn't hurt. It just felt so damn good.
I attempted to quell the moans I was releasing.
"Uh uh, you don't have to be quiet, let it out. If daddy's making you feel good, let me know," he grunted, kissing and sucking on my neck.
His slow strokes turned to faster, deeper pumps.
I was a screaming, moaning mess.
The sounds of sex filled the air.
My pussy was making sticky, wet sounds, and before long, I knew it was going to happen.
I was going to come again.
"I-I," I stuttered weakly.
"Mmm, I already know," Titus responded, kissing along my neck and shoulder as he squeezed and toyed with my nipple, "come for daddy."
At the sound and urging of his words, I released with a loud, guttural moan.
He continued stroking me through it, before stopping deep inside me, my pussy squeezing around his shaft.
He held onto me, kissing my shoulder as my body twitched.
I came so hard I saw stars and spots dancing in my vision.
My body went limp, and tired in his arms.
I felt my eyes closing.
"My services are done," he said, kissing my cheek before letting go of me.
I remember hearing the door he'd walked through close before drifting off to sleep.
                                        ***
It'd been about two weeks since I'd had my encounter with Titus.
I still thought about it, sometimes even having wet dreams.
No man had mastered my body in such a way before, not even boyfriends who I'd been in long term relationships with, yet this man I didn't even know seemed to have conquered it in one day.
The bill had come a few days after our ordeal, and it wasn't a steep price, only $85. If you asked me, it was money well spent.
I hadn't called The Club since, and I damn sure hadn't told Kandice or Tanya about what happened. They'd have thought I was crazy.
However, they did notice a change in my demeanor. They just thought I was coming out of my funk about Michael, which I was in a way.
It'd been four months since he moved away, I needed to get on with my life.
So here I was, another bowl of popcorn, another late night later, and I wanted...something.
I glanced at my phone on the table next to my couch.
Don't do it bitch.
I sighed, before picking up the phone and dialing.
It rang twice before that smooth voice answered, "Thank you for calling The Club, how may I help you tonight beautiful?"
I bit my fingernail nervously before responding, "I'd like to make an appointment."