The Meetup

It'd been about two weeks since I'd had my first phone conversation with Coffee.
We'd exchanged personal numbers because the phone sex was so good, and acted out a fantasy at least two to three times a week.
I looked forward to those days every time.
I didn't know much about her, and I didn't think I was into girls all that much.
I was curious at best.
But I vowed that the day I met her, I was going to fuck the shit out of her.
Tonight was the night.
We'd figured it'd be a good idea to know the face behind the voice.
I'd never met up with any of my clients, and I was hoping to God she was who she claimed to be, and not a serial killer.
So here I was, sitting at a bar, waiting.
It'd grown late though, and I'd figured she'd stood me up since it was damn near 1 am. Glancing at the clock, I sighed before downing my shot of vodka with bitter disappointment.
"I knew this would be a waste of fucking time," I said, grabbing my coat, and leaving a $10 bill to pay for my round of shots.
Just as I was heading out the door, a hand stopped me.
It was thin, petite with long red fingernails.
"Where do you think you're going," came a familiar voice.
Before, I'd stared at the hand in disgust, wondering who'd been bold enough to grab me and face this ass whooping, but once I hard the voice, a smile crept onto my lips.
I looked up.
The woman was statuesque. She was nowhere near the short petite thing I'd envisioned in my head.
Her Dolly Parton curls framed her face.
She kinda looked like Ronnie from The Player's Club.
She smelled good, expensive, like the clothes she sported.
She wore a form fitting pair of black leather pants, and long sleeve black crop top, and a pair of knee high red boots.
The outfit was simple, but the quality of the materials were nothing I'd ever be able to afford.
"Coffee," I asked in disbelief.
She nodded, a smirk playing on her red colored lips.
"You must be Yvonne."
I nodded.
I was 5'11, nowhere near a small girl, yet she towered over me.
I believed it was the shoes, and that without them, we were the same height, but she was a stallion all the same.
"Sit down, and have a drink," she persuaded, gesturing to a booth behind us.
I chuckled, shaking my head, "I'd already had several drinks while I was waiting on you. You said 12:30 and you're thirty minutes late."
I saw her usher the bartender and order a dry martini before responding.
"I wanted to look good. This is the first time we're meeting and all. So please," she said, eyeing me up and down while licking her lips, "sit."
Something about her made me want to listen, just like it did over the phone.
It made me want her in control.
So I sat.
She examined me, her eyes stopping to rest on my breasts.
I had worn a thin strapped top just for her.
"So how do you know Marco," I inquired.
"We're business partners," she said, watching the bartender place her martini and a round of shots in front of us.
She stirred it with the thin straw, moving the olives at the bottom.
I nodded, unsure of what to say.
"How long have you been a call girl?"
"Five years."
"Does it pay well?"
"Well enough. I like it. I like the money, so it's good."
"Hmm," she let out with a knowing smirk, "you ever been spoiled?"
I thought about her question, wondering why she'd asked.
"No, not really. You mean in a tricking, sugar daddy sort of way?"
"If that's what you want to call it, then yea."
I drank the three shots in front of us.
I wanted to be drunk.
Why?
I don't know, but it seemed like things were going to take a turn and I wanted to be loose enough to handle the curves.
"Then no. No, I guess I haven't."
Coffee nodded.
"Do you want to be?"
I frowned.
"You wanna be my trick?"
She snickered, "No baby, I want to be your sugar daddy."
"But you're a woman."
"So," she shrugged, "you can still call me daddy."
                                      ***
I didn't remember much about how we'd gotten to her apartment.
I just remembered that before leaving the bar, we'd wound up in the bathroom with my legs up on the counter as she devoured my pussy.
That was until somebody came in.
We left after that.
Then there was the fingering in the taxi...while the cab driver watched.
We'd teased him by watching him stare at us in the mirror as I licked my juices off her fingers.
I didn't know what it was about her, but she made me want to be free...wild.
I'd learned that she was 28, five years older than me.
Though she wasn't old, I just felt there was wisdom about her. 
Now that we were in her apartment, I wanted her to teach me all the tricks she knew.
I grabbed her by the waist, drunkenly since my body wasn't responding so well to my movements.
She grinned down at me, kissing my lips.
I still smelled myself on her breath.
"Come on," I said, toying at the button of her pants, "I want it right here."
"But we're in the kitchen baby."
"So?"
I heard her chuckle before she grabbed my hand, leading me to her room.
It was dark except for the moonlight streaming in through the windows. She had a balcony that overlooked the busy city streets.
It was large enough to fit a sectional, and it was there that I decided I wanted our first time together to be.
Right out on the balcony, while the world hummed around us.
I wanted to be adventurous.
"Out there," I said, pointing to the balcony.
I kicked my heels off, hurriedly removed my pants and panties, and stripped from my shirt before walking fully naked onto the balcony.
She didn't move with me, simply watched, seeing what I would do first.
And since she was watching, I wanted to give her a show.
Sitting on the end of the sectional, I spread my legs wide, leaning back against the railing.
I licked my fingers before rubbing them up and down against my still wet clit.
I bit my lip, still staring into her eyes and I toyed with myself.
She stared with attentiveness before disappearing back into the room.
I was a little upset that she'd turned away from the show I was putting on for her, but she quickly returned with a massive wand vibrator and fully naked.
Her body was gorgeous, her hips and thighs curvy, with a flat stomach. Her butt wasn't overly big, but it was a nice size and fit her body. It had some cup to it.
She kneeled in front of me, and that's when I heard the vibrator humming intensely.
I was a bit nervous at that point.
I'd used toys, but never anything to this magnitude.
She must have seen the worry in my face.
"Relax baby, I'm not going to hurt you, and tell me if you can't take it. But I do want you to do something for me."
"What's that," I asked, staring into her coffee brown eyes.
Maybe that's where she got her name from.
"Squirt for me," she said, gently pressing the toy against the hood of my clitoris.
The feeling of it immediately sent shocks through my body.
It felt good, almost painful, but the pain was increasing the pleasure.
She moved in circular motions.
I could hear my pussy making sticky sounds as she did so.
"Oooh, that shit's wet," Coffee muttered, rubbing two fingers up and down my opening. She slowly slid them inside, working them back and forth, and twisting while she still played with my clit.
"Mmmm, that feels good."
I guided the vibrator in her hands and she began pumping in and out of me faster.
Steadily, she began increasing the intensity of the toy.
The more I felt the vibrations, the wetter I got, and the more she fingered me, the more my juices flowed.
It was to the point I began wetting her palm.
"Mmmm, you like how I play with that pussy baby," Coffee beamed, staring up at me as she moved the toy faster on my clit.
I felt the muscles in my pussy tighten.
"Oooh yea, just keep it just like that," I groaned, placing my hand on the toy to hold it in place.
She pressed her fingers on the top wall of my pussy, banging against it, hitting my spot.
"Fuuuuckkk," I let out, breathlessly.
"You gonna squirt?"
I could only muster a slight whimper and nod in response.
She increased the intensity once more, pressing the toy firmly against my clit, and banging harder.
My pussy squeezed her fingers before my juices erupted forth, landing on her neck and chest.
My legs trembled, growing weak as I rode the waves of my orgasm.
"Oooo shit," Coffee laughed, removing the toy from my clit, and smacking it as I finished coming.
I'd never felt so alive.
And I wanted to return the pleasure she'd given me.
I grabbed her kissing her forcefully and passionately.
"I want you to ride my face," I said.
Her eyes widened in shock.
"Really?"
Instead of answering, I hoisted her up over me.
She grabbed the railing behind me for support.
Her pussy was right there in front of me now, just as she described it, well trimmed.
With the first lick, I felt her shudder.
It tasted just as I thought. Tasteless.
I spread her lips, focusing on her clit, sucking the bud into my mouth and flicking it.
Her moans were all I needed as motivation.
I felt her wetness dripping down my chin.
Her hips bucked furiously against my lips.
"Fuuckk, you're gonna make me cum."
I smacked her ass, squeezing on it as I stuck my tongue out.
She bounced on it.
With one hand still on the rail, she used the other to fully spread her lips, grinding her clit against my tongue as she rubbed it.
"Mmmm fuck. Yea, stick that fucking tongue out just like that," she groaned.
I felt her thighs tense.
I buried my face in her, my tongue deep in her pussy as she came.
She rocked against my face, letting out squeals of pleasure, her thighs twitching.
Seeing the pleasure I was giving her made me wet all over again.
She slid down on the couch next to me, kissing and licking her juices.
"That was amazing."
She nodded, leaning her head on my shoulder briefly before popping back up.
"I have one more thing."
She raced inside the house.
Upon returning, she held a double sided dildo.
It looked like she'd already lubed it up.
"Wanna try?"
"Sure," I smiled.
She positioned herself next to me, placing one end of the the toy inside of her with a soft moan.
I watched her stroke herself with it a few times before intertwining my legs with hers and sliding down the other side.
We slid down until only a small space was left in the middle of us.
Reaching down, she began rubbing my clit as she moved back and forth on the toy. As she did so, I felt her movements, making me moan.
I copied her movements moving forward and  back. The more I moved, the more she moaned.
Our pussies were sopping wet, and the couch was a slippery mess from our previous endeavors.
"That feels so good," Coffee exclaimed as I rubbed her clit with my thumb.
"Mmm I know."
I continued rubbing, still focusing on my orgasm, moving my hips furiously against the toy.
Coffee squeezed my nipples between her fingers, flicking them tirelessly as we both worked towards another release.
I smacked her clit rapidly, listening to her whimper, "You're such a pretty slut."
Grabbing the middle of the toy, Coffee bucked against it, moving it faster in me.
"Ooo shit."
"Mhm, cum with me baby. I'm gonna squirt."
I grinded against the toy tirelessly and rubbed her clit vigorously. I felt her tighten.
Suddenly she exploded, spraying me with her passion as she released a scream. My orgasm followed hers closely.
We panted, experiencing the after shocks of our intense release.
Coffee grinned at me, "That was better than the phone call."