2. Planet Luminous

--Third Person Pov--

Boboiboy and his friends left Tapops Station to go to Planet Luminous for their mission, "I'm bored..." Gopal groaned in boredom as he let out a yawn, "Why don't you read a book then?" Ying replied as she rose an eye brow at the molecular manipulator before flipping a page of a book in her hand.

"What even are you guys reading?" Boboiboy asks in curiousity as she looked at the Y and Y duo, "We're finding out about Planet Luminous." Yaya response as she flip a page, "Since we found out that Planet Luminous once had a goddess! Did you know about that Boboiboy?" Ying said as she ask the elemental manipulator.

"Woah, I didn't know that they have a goddess." Boboiboy replied as he look at the shadow manipulator talking to Ochobot, "It says that there is a Lumino core?" Yaya said in curiousity as she look for more information about Planet Luminous.
Ying widen her eyes as she saw something quite shocking to her, "Hey guys!" Ying caught her friends attention, "What is it Ying?" Yaya question her as she saw the time manipulator shocked at something.

"Is there something wrong Ying?" Ochobot ask in a worried tone, "Nu-uh, but Planet Luminous' people don't age nor change!" Ying stated making them shocked, "What do you mean?" Fang asks, "It said that Demons also exist there in the past centuries!" Ying added.

"How come?" Gopal questions in confusion, "How come demons exist there?!" Gopal shouted in panic as he hid behind Boboiboy, "Aish, it's past tense Gopal, it means that those Demons are already gone." Boboiboy stated as he tried to get out of the molecular manipulator's grip.

"Hm, apparently their ancestors already defeated them in the past." Yaya said making the molecular manipulator sigh in relief before letting go of the elemental manipulator, "Ah, wait there should be a history about Planet Luminous right?" Boboiboy questions, "Mhn, there is." Yaya respond.

"Ah here, read this scroll." Yaya said as she gave the scroll to the elemental manipulator, "Ah thank you Yaya." Boboiboy thanked the gravity manipulator before opening the scroll and start reading it.

After three hours Boboiboy finished reading the scroll that the gravity manipulator handed it to him, "Woah...I didn't know that it was that long." Boboiboy said as he let out a small soft sigh before giving it back to the gravity manipulator, "Here Yaya, i've finished reading the scroll you handed to me." Boboiboy said.

"Oh, we have arrived my dear students of justice!" Captain Papa zola said as he look at his students, "Prepare for landing!" Captain Papa zola said before he immediately head to Planet Luminous and landed safely, which caused the Kokotiam gang fall to the ground, "Ouch..."

--Boboiboy's Pov--

I groaned as I touched my head after bumping to the wall nearby, "Ouch..." I yelped in pain after hitting the wall, "Woah..!" I said mesmerized by the surrounding, "Hey guys you should see this!" I said making them caught their attention as they were also mesmerized by the scenery of Planet Luminous.

"We should unboard the spaceship." Fang said making all of us nod, "Captain Papa and Cattus should stay here." I stated making Captain papa zola and Cattus nod, "Do not worry young one, we will be waiting here for you!" Captain papa zola respond as he did his usual pose, Cattus rolled his eyes.

"We'll see you later Captain papa." My friends and I said concomitantly before unboarding the spaceship, "Bye, oh student of justice!" I felt the coldness in the air as I shivered, "What the heck?!" Gopal shouted as he also shivered, "This planet's phenomenon is cold." Yaya stated as she shivers.
"I wonder what's wrong..." I mumbled as I shiver, "We should go now before the sunsets." I suggested making everyone agree.

After walking for about 10 minutes in Luminous, I saw something that caught my eye, "Hey guys look over here!" I said out loud making sure it was loud enough for them to hear, "What's wrong Boboiboy?" Ying asks in confusion, "Look." I said as I pointed at the beautiful huge palace.

"Woah!!" My friends said in chorus, "It's huge!" Fang said in amazement, "It really is big!" Ying stated as she look around, "It's the Palace, Lumino Palace." Yaya respond, "Lumino Palace?" I question in curiousity.
"Mhn, Citizens of Planet Luminous offer something and their prayers to their goddess." Yaya explained.

"But where is she?" Fang questioned as I look around outside the palace not barging in, "Hm, apparently 1000 years ago the goddess fought the other gods for the safety of her own planet, we don't know what happens next, half of the scroll have been burnt." Yaya explained.

"Hm, do you think she'll let us in the palace?" I question out of curiousity I opened the door and took a peak inside, "Ey Boboiboy let me see too!" Gopal comply as he opened the palace's door out of the blue making me flinch, "Hey, what are you doing Gopal!" I ask out in curiousity as I plan to scold the molecular manipulator for barging inside the palace.

"Hey don't go in there yet Gopal, we need to ask for their permission first!" I stated as I tried to speak to the molecular manipulator but he keeps on ignoring what I say, "Aish, that idiot." Fang murmured, "Shadow Finger!" Shadow fingers appeared as they caught the molecular manipulator, "Well that works well." Ochobot commented, "We should get going now guys." Ochobot said making everyone nod agreeing with the yellow powersphera.

"Ah! Hey! Let go off me!" I watched my bestfriend squirm, "That's what you get for barging inside the palace without even their permission." Ying stated as she glared at the molecular manipulator, "Now now, it isn't the time to start fighting." Ochobot said as he looked around.
"It has been only 1 hour and we don't see anyone yet." I heard Fang mumbles as I also noticed that we haven't found a single citizen yet, which also confuses me.

"Did something happened to them?" Yaya asks in a worried tone, "Hm, if they are in danger we should help them!" Ying added with determination on her face, "Dude, what if we saved a demon instead of a citizen huh? What are you gonna do about that?" Gopal commented as he deadpanned at the time manipulator, which left me sighning as I looked around.

"Demons already died in the past centuries!" Ying retort back, "Hey guys look at that!" Yaya said as I look at where she was looking at and made me widen my eyes seeing a beautiful purple tree, they are a lot of them and I couldn't help but smile in amazement, there weren't any purple trees in our home.