5. Intruders

--No One's Pov--

It was a new day for the kokotiam gang as they began their search for their friend, "Fang must've gotten lost.." Ochobot muttered in a worried tone, "Don't worry Ochobot, I'm sure we can find Fang." Boboiboy replies with a smile on his face as he knows that the shadow manipulator is safe.

"I'm just worried, what if he's hurt?" Ochobot says in a worried tone making the gravity manipulator let out a soft sigh as she flys beside the yellow powersphere, "Don't worry Ochobot, I'm sure Fang's fine." Yaya spoke, "Yeah and he's strong as well!" Ying commented.
"Yeah, I mean he's the second strongest beside Boboiboy!" Ying added with a smile on her face, deep down she cares for the shadow manipulator.

A cold breeze hits them making them shiver, except for the yellow powersphere, "Are you guys okay?" Ochobot asks in a worried tone as he saw all of his friends shiver from the cold breeze.
"Y, yeah.." Boboiboy respond as he slightly shivers, "IT'S SO COLD!!" Gopal commented and felt icicles stuck on to his body as he shivers in coldness, the Y and Y duo are also cold from the sudden breeze.

"Oh, you guys made up." A familiar voice spoke as he noticed his friends shivering from the cold, "Fang!" Ochobot spoke as he called out the shadow manipulator's name before hugging him, "Why do you guys look like you got hit by an avalanche?" Fang let out a snort at his own comment about his friends.

"Dude, we have been searching for you!" Gopal cried as he fall to the ground, "Then why didn't you call me?" Fang rose an eye brow at his friend's stupidiness, "..." it was silent for a moment before another cold breeze hit them making them shiver.
"Fang did you get lost?" Yaya questions the shadow manipulator.

"Ah., No I was, no I foun..." Fang stopped mid-way in his sentence as he recalls what happens last night from his chase, "Nevermind." Fang said before a wisteria flower falls making them mesmerized.
"Woah..." they all said in chorus as they found it beautiful, but they didn't know the fall of wisteria flowers had a meaning to it.

A skill of an awareness could never know the reason of the wisteria fall, "Is it fall season here?" The girls commented as they were mesmerized by the flowers, while the elemental manipulator feel something wrong. "We should be able to find Lightbot, since it's already morning." Boboiboy said making them all agree.

--Lightbot's Pov--

I saw a familiar face underneath the tree making me widen my eyes in relief as I fly towards underneath the tree and saw my human, "Human!" I called him out catching his attention, "Light..bot?" He muttered my name as sunlight hits his (e/c) eyes.
I watched his blink for a few times before speaking once again, "Lightbot.. what are you doing here?" M/n questions as he recalls what happened last night after his break-out.

"Are you okay?" I asks him with a worried tone on my voice, "Mhn, i'm fine." M/n responds as he stand up and stretched out his body for a straight three minutes before looking at me.
"Say, do you know about the other intruders?" M/n quizzes me making me widen my eyes as I almost forgot about to tell him, "Ah, I heard them yesterday while I was looking for you!" I spoke the truth as I notice his (e/c) eyes darkened before waving it off with a smile on his face.

"Oh, what are they?" M/n threw another question before holding a lamp post beside him, "I don't know...I was hiding, so that they won't find me.." I told another truth, but the one who chased me looks like a human just wanting to find an answer If I was Lightbot or not.
"Well, thank you for your information Lightbot, I'll be right back after 'talking' to the space pirates who abducted me without any of my consent first barehand." M/n spoke with a smirk displayed on his face.

--Boboiboy's Pov--

It has been an hour as we can't find Lightbot anywhere, "We can't find Lightbot anywhere.." Gopal groaned annoyed, "Be patient Gopal, we can find Lightbot soon." I replied with a smile on my face making Gopal let out a heavy sigh, "Hey guys, look at that!" Ying said catching our attention, I widen my eyes as I saw space pirates on the ground all beaten up.

-- Why are they all beaten up? --

As I noticed Gopal hide behind me making me quite annoyed by it, I sighed at my bestfriend, "Sheesh, what even are you hiding for?" I ask him with a hint of annoyance in my tone, "Look...Look over there!" Gopal shouted at he pointed at someone standing up high ground.
Unfortunately, I can't see who it was since it was brode daylight and the sun is all beaming while it produces cold breeze.

"Boboiboy, who is that?" I heard one of my friends ask, even I don't know who it was so unfortunately I couldn't find my words to respond, "I also..don't know." I respond.

-- Who was that..? --

--M/n's Pov--

I took a small breath, sweat trickle down on my face as my eyes don't shine any light, "For stepping on this Planet, your punishment is by kneeling down on your knees, pleading." I said with a cold-tone of my voice.
It felt so great for an unknown reason, my lungs felt heavy as I heard some faint chattering below.