7. Mission Failed

--No One's Pov/Time Skip--

20 minutes have passed after M/n shove them inside their space ship one by one, M/n spoke with a smile on his face, "Let's go eat!" He said as he walk casually to the green house to pick some fruits and vegetables, while Lightbot accompany M/n to pick some fruits and vevetables.
"What kind of discipline do you make them to do so?" Lightbot asks M/n out of curiousity making M/n let out a hum before replying to the powersphera's question.

"Then, what kind of disciple do you want to give them then?" M/n asks as he rose an eye brow at the powersphera as he held an apple in his hand before biting it, "I..have never given anyone a punishment before.." Lightbot exclaims making M/n hum as he nods.
"Well, I guess you have a lot to learn from here on then!" M/n exclaims with a smile on his face.

'Do they have rules in this place?' Lightbot mentally question himself before he noticed the (h/c)-nette walking off, "Ah, hey wait for me!" Lightbot said out loud as he quickly catch up to the young fellow.

_________________________________

« Inside the space ship »

There the Kokotiam Gang passed out, despite Ochobot being a robot, He was also knocked out along with his friends.
"Oh my students of disciples! How could you all be so careless!" Captain papa zola complained, while Cattus let out a worried 'meow' at them.

Captain papa zola drives the space ship back to Tapops Station, "Ugh..." Boboiboy let out a groan as he awoken up from being unconscious, "Boboiboy, you're awake!" Ochobot said in relief as he saw his bestfriend awake.
"What...happened?.." Boboiboy asks as he held his head, "I don't know too.." Ochobot replies in a worried tone.

--Boboiboy's Pov--

I felt like, I'm forgetting something...

"Do bear in mind, that I am letting you off earthlings, If I see you step back in here...very well then, you will receive a harsh thrashing on my own authority."

I widen my eyes as I hear someone's voice in my head after recalling what had happened, I groaned and shaked my head a few times before slapping both of my cheeks.
"Boboiboy, are you okay?!" Ochobot questions me in a worried tone, "Mhn, I'm fine." I respond with a smile on my face.

"Mhng.." I heard a groan beside my bed and saw Fang waking up, lay-ed in his bed, "Look Fang is also waking up!" Ochobot said with a sigh of relieve as he fly beside Fang.
I held my head as I felt my eyes began to blur, I didn't notice Fang beside me who looks worried about me, I laid my back on the bed and close my eyes as I wonder who that boy is.

_________________________________

--Third Person Pov--

A small chuckle leaving the (h/c)-nette's mouth, "When are we going now??" A sound of a powersphera complaining at the (h/c)-nette making M/n let out a small chuckle before letting out a sigh as he turned around to face Lightbot.
"Yes, Yes, let's go." M/n replies as he walk beside Lightbot while humming.

The walk was peaceful and quite except for Lightbot throwing a lot of questions at the poor (h/c) hair colored male, 'Do you hear something? No? Me too.' M/n mentally said to himself as he felt the warm (cold) breeze hit his face as his (h/c) locks flutter.
"Hey! Are you even listening?!" Lightbot yelled at the (h/c) hair colored male.

« In Tapops Station »

Boboiboy and his group have arrived back to Tapops due to such certain issues as they failed their mission for hardly retrieving Lightbot from Planet Luminous.

"We apologies commander...admiral.." They apologized chorusly as they looked down on their shoes, "How did you fail?!" Admiral Tarung bellow at them, "We...were knocked out by some unknown reason." Ying respond as she dare not to look at their admiral for failing.
"Hm, do you know who knocked you out?" Commander koko ci questions them as the Kokotiam looked at each other before looking at their commander and responding, "I think he has (s/c) skin tone, (h/c) hair and...he has (e/c) eyes." Boboiboy responds.

Commander koko ci and Admiral Tarung were quite surprised at the elemental manipulator's description, "I see., that's why." Admiral Tarung said as he let out a sigh, "Do you know who he is Admiral?" Yaya questions.
"Of course, He's (g/n) successor, one of the top 5 galaxies' strongest gods/goddess." Admiral Tarung responds to the gravity manipulator's question.

"That boy you have encountered must've been the one that knocked you all down." Commander koko ci stated making them all widen their eyes, "No wonder...why my head hurts.." Fang murmured to himself as he felt his back sore for some reason, he now knows.

"I see, he's still protecting Luminous." Admiral Tarung commented as he let out a sigh, "Did you hear what he say?" Commander koko ci questions the kokotiam gang.
"Uhm...I heard him say.."

"Do bear in mind, that I am letting you off earthlings..?, If I see you step back in...here?? Very well then.., you will receive a harsh...beating on my own authority??"

Boboiboy tries his best to intiminate and recall what he heard, "I see, I guess we can't risk that." Commander koko ci replies with a sigh.
"We'll do something about it first then." Admiral Tarung stated, "You all should rest first and I'll give you all a week to rest and recover." Commander koko ci stated making them all nod.
"Captain papa will bring you back to planet earth." Commander koko ci added.
The Kokotiam gang celebrated in their head before bidding their goodbyes' to their admiral and their commander.

After the Kokotiam gang left, Commander koko ci and Admiral Tarung was the only left in the room, "I didn't expect this to turn out this way." Admiral Tarung said as he let out a sigh, "As expected from (g/n), her lone surviving people.." Commander koko ci say.