3. The Chase

--M/n's Pov--

I opened my eyes and saw a figure walking towards me, they were quite foggy as they began walking closer and closer to me, I slowly saw the figure having blonde locks and a clip on her hair, 'Who is she..?' I thought as she pulled my hair making me let out a small yelp.
'What's her problem?!' I mentally shouted as she then also slap my face, '...Seriously, dude what's her problem with me?!'

"Madam, shouldn't we also chain his limbs?" I heard one of her slaves suggest, making me irritated, "Hmph, like he'll do anything." I heard her say as I felt my conciousness began to fade as I tried to stay awake, but unfortunately failed, 'What kind of protector am I, If I was the one who got abducted?' I thought to myself before loosing conciousness.

--Lightbot's Pov--

'Where is he?..' I constantly thought to myself as I search for M/n, I search for him in every nook and crany but to find not a single clue except for a wisteria flower pointing at the direction of west, I would've used my powers on him to gift him my powers but I couldn't ever since some powersphera hunters tried to get my power.

It has been 6 hours since he vanished, I looked around and heard some new voices, I hid somewhere where no one can find me, "Shouldn't we begin our search to find Lightbot?" I heard one of them say making me widen my eyes, 'Powersphera hunters...' I thought to myself as I couldn't move an inch at all.

"Sheesh, be patient!" A feminine voice say irritatedly at his friend's voice, "Hmph, I wanted to do this mission so we can already go home!" I heard them bicker and thought that it is my time to escape before they could go and catch me.
'Isn't...M/n the protector of this planet..?' I thought to myself before dashing out of the Lumine Garden without any of them noticing me, 'I should tell M/n after I rescue him!' I mentally told myself as I quickly look around for anymore traces of him in the west.

--Time Skip/No One's Pov--

"Dude, we have been searching this planet for 3 hours and we haven't found Lightbot!" Gopal groaned as he sighed, "Hey, we just arrived here." Ying commented as she rolls her eyes at the molecular manipulator, "We'll find Lightbot somewhere and it's only been 3 hours." Yaya said making them nod in agreement.

"You should be more patient Gopal." Boboiboy spoke as he drink a cup of water in his hands, "Besides it's only been 3 hours it hasn't even reach a day yet." Boboiboy stated making the molecular manipulator even more sigh.

"Eh? Where's Fang?" Ying asks in confusion as she noticed the shadow manipulator not in sight, "Fang said that he'll look around." Ochobot replied making the time manipulator nod in understanding.

Fang wandered off by himself as he look around the unfamiliar places they haven't ventured off yet, It wasn't that long til' Fang found a certain powersphera in the vecinity, he carefully walk towards it not wanting to scare it off.
"Hello, are you perhaps Lightbot?" Fang questions the powersphera not wanting to be mistaken at the powersphera they are suppose to bring back to Tapops.

--Lightbot's Pov--

I flinched, all of a sudden as I slowly look at the person before dashing off to somewhere, I saw an unfamiliar person who wore glasses and have purple hair, "Who are you?!" I asked the purple hedgehog, "I'm Fang, I'm a member of Tapops." He introduced himself to me.

I was supposed to find M/n not this hedgehog! Where are you...M/n, "What's Tapops?.." I subconciously asks, making me widen my eyes at my sudden question, "Tapops means Tracker and protector of powerspheras." I'm quite surprised he responded back at my stupid question for asking him, 'Protector..' the word protector made me go back to my search as I panicked.

"Is there something wrong?" He asks me with a hint of curiousity in his tone of voice, I ignored his question as I flew somewhere, "Where are you going?" He still threw some questions that I didn't respond, "Shadow Eagle!" I heard him shout, I looked at the corner of my eye and saw a shadow eagle with the purple hedgehog chasing after me.

I quickly flew away as I tried to make that purple hedgehog loose me, but unfortunately he keeps getting in my way.

________________________________

--Time Skip--

Somewhere in Planet Luminous, "Madam, should we head off?" A space pirate asks, "We'll await for his arrival to stop us from getting him." Said the blonde haired woman as she looks at her prisoner.
M/n who stayed still in his position as she watched him unconscious.

"We need to make him spit out the information about Lightbot and the lumino core about this planet." She said with a smile on her face, "Madam, I have a question!" As she looks at her slave, "Do spill." She responded, "What's a lumino core?" A space pirate asks out of curiousity.

She sighned as she had no choice but to explain it to her companions (slaves).

Lumino Core - An Ancient Core that stores up full power, It can release your full potential power in your body, much as well by releasing it can destroy an entire living being.

They were shocked at the explaination as they now all understood of why their boss wanted the Lumino Core.

--Fang's Pov--

I noticed the powersphera kept running away from me and then that hit me in my head mentally, they must've thought that I was one of those powersphera hunters...wait, but I introduced myself and even told the meaning of Tapops, So why are they running?
"Why are you running?" I ask out loud to make sure the powersphera can hear what I say, they ignored my question as they continue to fly away, as if they were making sure I was far behind.