24

after you finished your lunch and played with Manny on the couch, rodrick came up to you with a wide smile plastered on his face.

he took your wrist and led you to his bedroom, shutting the door behind him as you sat on the edge of his bed.

he sat next to you, his hand reaching to touch your cheek. you felt yourself melting under his touch, watching his face getting closer and closer to yours.

closing your eyes, your lips met. your heart was pounding uncontrollably as your lips locked around each other.

rodrick let his forehead lean against yours, never breaking the kiss. you hooked a hand around his neck and he immediately deepened the kiss.

your lips curled into a smile as you felt him gently biting your bottom lip, your hands sliding up his neck and cupping his cheeks.

rodrick pulled you closer, your leg overlapping his as the kiss got rougher. he started caressing your upper thigh, a soft hum escaping your lips, traveling through the kiss.

you let your body relax, the atmosphere lighter than ever. rodrick's lips felt sweet on yours, moving slower.

you could feel his hands brushing up your thighs and hips before he gently held your waist, as if you'd break under his touch.

you hooked your arms around his neck and leaned back against the wall, rodrick's lips almost pulling away before he leaned in again, this time planting a tender peck on your parted lips.

your eyes opened, immediately locking with his. "why did you stop?" you asked, your voice soft and sweet, not wanting to ruin the moment.

"I like you..." rodrick murmured, caressing your cheek.

you let out a chuckle, a faint "I like you too" ringing in rodrick's ears.

a wide smile appeared across his lips, his eyes scanning between your features.

before you could lean in again, the door flew open and a certain toddler ran inside.

rodrick immediately pulled his face away from yours, his grip never leaving your waist.

"it's just Manny..." you reassured him and got up, rodrick's hands slipping off your waist, down your hips before detaching from your body.

you picked up Manny, trying to keep your thoughts straight. you sat back down on rodrick's bed and placed Manny on your lap, turning to rodrick.

"look how cute..." you smiled at him before continuing to play with the toddler.

soon you felt rodrick's weight on your back, his arms wrapping around your waist from behind.

"put that away" he spoke, his voice tired.

you watched Manny lay on your chest, closing his eyes. rodrick's sigh hit the side of your neck, making a shiver run down your spine.

you turned to him and gently laid on his bed, opening your arms with a chuckle. soon both boys were laying on you, softly snoring against your chest.

or, at least rodrick was.

you watched them both in surprise, staying quiet to not disturb them. later you felt rodrick's arms hug your waist, Manny copying his actions by getting you in a headlock.

---

you were playing with rodrick's hair when his mum walked in. the boy was laying on you, his arms still around your waist and his face buried on your chest.

Manny, that was awake in your arms, quickly stood up as he noticed your mum in the room. she picked him up and shot you a smile as rodrick adjusted himself on you.

as awkward as this was with his mum in the room, you ran your fingers through his hair and shook it off.

"does he always sleep that bad?" you asked, quiet enough to not wake rodrick up.

"always... do you want something to eat? dinner is ready" she spoke softly, a smile never leaving her face.

"oh, we'll be right down, thank you" you politely nodded and watched as she walked out of rodrick's room, closing the door behind her.

Manny waved at you as the door closer and you took your hand off rodrick's hair to wave back. rodrick looked up at you as soon as you did, looking quite offended.

"you weren't sleeping???" you asked, your body tense in surprise.

"no..." rodrick hesitated and gave you the corniest, sleepiest grin.

you let out a chuckle before he adjusted himself on you again, leaning up and puckering his lips, as if asking for a kiss.

you stayed quiet, watching him and his lips quickly fell into a pout, his puppy eyes staring into your soul.

"shameless..."  you scoffed.

you leaned down with a smile, rodrick leaning up closer and brushing his pout all over your lips.

you gave in and softly pecked his lips, letting him return the small kiss. his lips curled into a smirk as he stood up, finally unwrapping his arms from your waist.

"I'm so hungry..." he complained.

"after all that kissing?" you averted your eyes down to your outfit and straightened your top, fixing your hair as well.

"it wasn't even a lot" he rolled his eyes, pushing you to the closed door.

you gave rodrick a quick glance before touching the handle. you felt it twitch and turn, a few thuds echoing behind the door.

with a swift move you opened the door, watching Greg and Rowley fall to the ground. you turned to rodrick, his eyes flamming anger and disappointment.