13

Deziree Rose 🤎

Deziree Rose 🤎

Destiny swung on me but missed.

"bru I'm not finna fight you back the fuck up." I said and laughed.

She pushed me and grabbed my hair.

I grabbed her hair and uppercutted her a few times.

I kneed her and flipped her on the ground.

I told her I wasn't finna fight her but she put her hands on me so now she finna get touched.

I tightened my grip on her hair and kept punching her until I saw blood.

Even though she was bleeding and screaming I kept punching her.

Draco came and pulled me away from her.

"chill." draco said and put me in his car.

"nah I told her I wasn't gon fight her bro." I said and my hands were shaking.

Draco nodded and walked inside for about 2 minutes.

I didn't wanna fight my sister because I know I can do some damage. I would never stoop that low and fight my sister but she was showing out, she asked for it.

Draco came back and told me to come inside.

I went inside and saw that destiny had a bloody nose, her lip was busted, she had a black eye, and a bald spot.

Shoota was holding a ice pack on her lip and comforting her.

"Where's Nia?" I asked and looked at Draco.

"dj took her to yo room." he said and looked back at me.

I nodded then walked upstairs to my room.

"I'm sorry bru I ain't wanna ruin yo relationship with yo sister." Nia said and looked up.

"nah our fight had nothing to do with you, she was showing out but I ain't trippin NiNi." I said and packed some clothes.

"where you going?" Nia asked me.

"to dracos." I said and packed some more things.

After I packed and took everything to dracos car I got in the car and Draco took me to his house.