23

Deziree Rose 🤎

Deziree Rose 🤎

I woke up and saw that Draco wasn't next to me anymore.

I got up and brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I went downstairs and saw that everybody except dj and Draco was laughing and eating breakfast together.

Draco saw me and came to me.

"my bad for leaving you up there ma." he said and grabbed my waist.

"it's fine, what we doin today?" I asked lowly.

"ion know yet, you good?" he asked and rubbed my butt.

"mhm." I said and went into the kitchen to make a plate.

I put two pancakes, some eggs, sausage, and grits on my plate.

I got some apple juice and got a fork and a butter knife.

Draco got exactly what I got and dj was sitting at the table staring at the wall.

I sat by dj and Draco sat by me.

"you okay?" I asked and tapped djs shoulder.

"nah ian okay." he said low enough for me and Draco to hear.

"ian okay because I'm confused on why everyone at this table acting fake as fuck." dj said and knocked the table decorations off the table.

"bae wha-" Nia said but dj shushed her.

"everybody at this fuckin table acting like that shit aint happen last night and it's just weird as fuck like.. Nia just a couple days before we got on this trip you was beefing with destiny now y'all best buds and shit?" dj asked and pointed at Nia.

"bae we ain't friends I'm just being cordial for the sake of the trip.." Nia said and tried to calm him down.

"CORDIAL? oh you wanna be cordial after the fact that she did that shit to Deziree last night." dj said and nodded.

"I see how fake bitches is." he said and walked outside.

It was a awkward silence before Nia got up, put her plate in the sink and went outside.

We heard a lot of yelling and then Nia walked in with tears streaming down her face.

She ran upstairs to her and djs room then slammed the door.

I finished eating and then took me and dracos plate to the kitchen.

Jayla came in the kitchen to talk to me.

"so um, if you feel the way dj feels I just wanna show u the situation from my point of view." Jayla said while playing with her fingers.

I didn't say anything I just looked at her.

"y'all both my blood cousins and me and destiny so close in age that me and her been bonding ever since we was kids, y'all are siblings so y'all gon go through shit but that don't mean I'm gonna choose in between y'all.." jayla explained then walked out.

"I couldn't even respond." I said and laughed.

Dj came in with low red eyes and went to the dining room.

Shoota got up.

I walked into the dining room while shoota and dj walked back outside.

After a few minutes we heard 2 gunshots.

I ran outside and Nia came downstairs and came outside.

I saw dj laying on the ground with blood coming out his mouth and stomach.

Draco came outside and kneeled beside dj.

"CALL THE FUCKIN HOSPITAL!" he yelled and Minnie pulled out her phone.