15|Dezzys backstory

*when Deziree was 10*

"destiny come here momma needs to have a talk with you." her mom said to destiny.

Destiny walked to her mom and stood in front of her.

"whatever a man wants, you need to give it to him okay?" her mom told destiny and grabbed her arms.

Deziree sat in the corner and watched what was happening.

"okay mom.." destiny said and looked at her mom.

"we're gonna make you look real pretty for daddy's friend okay?" her mom said and sat destiny down.

Her mom put moisturizer in destiny's hair and put some bows in it.

"how old are you des?" her mom asked while fluffing destinys hair out.

"I'm 11." destiny said lowly.

"okay mommy's baby, daddy's friend is here now go sit down and wait for him." her mom said and smiled.

Deziree didn't know what was happening, all she knew was her sister was getting ready for daddy's friend.. but why? does daddy's friend have a son that has a crush on dessy? Deziree sat in the corner because if she came out the corner she knew her mom would've hit her.

Her dad and her dad's friend walked in.

"her destiny, I'm Jamal." her dad's friend said to destiny.

"hi.. I'm destiny, and I'm 11 years old." destiny said with a smile.

"mmmm.." dad's friend groaned.

"young.. that means your tight." jamal said while making eye contact with destiny.

Deziree didn't know what he meant but she could tell by his body language that something wasn't right. He kept licking his lips and grabbing destiny's face. Deziree knew her sister was uncomfortable.

"remember what mommy told u destiny. whatever a man wants, you give it to them." her mom reassured destiny and got comfortable on the couch.

After about 10 minutes of talking dad's friend grabbed destiny's vagina.

"um please don't touch me there.." destiny said while getting nervous.

Dezirees eyes watered as she watched what was happening to her sister.

Dads friend grabbed destiny's butt and took destiny's shirt off.

"what are u doing?" destiny asked nervously.

Deziree was scared, she was just watching in shock as everything was happening.

Jamal grabbed destiny and laid her on the couch.

He took her clothes off and unbuckled his pants.

Dad watched while smiling.

Deziree knew what was about to happen and she was about to come out the corner.

Jamal inserted himself inside of destiny and destiny stared scratching him, biting him, slapping him and screaming.

"yess I love a fighter." Jamal said happily.

Deziree jumped out of the corner and grabbed the knife that was sitting on the counter.

nobody saw her because the corner was by the kitchen.

destiny's screams filled the room so nobody heard Deziree creeping.

Deziree ran so fast and stabbed dad's friend in the back then grabbed destiny's clothes and dragged destiny outside.

destiny hurriedly put her clothes on while crying.

Deziree and destiny ran hand in hand to the nearest grocery store.

"CALL THE POLICE PLEASE CALL THEM FAST."

the police came and Deziree explained everything.

after that Jamal was put in jail for 30 years.

Their parents fled to California.