Chapter 13- Iced Coffee Latte

hello my lovelies,

I hope you had a great day today and if not, I promise you there will be better times.

Have fun reading and always remember that you are amazing and enough.

I love you, bye.

While Emmabell had already met twice the girl she is working with, I hadn't even gotten a single sign that Kaden even knew about it

Well, till one minute before midnight, exactly two weeks after I found out about my partner.

He needed exactly the 14 days he was given for one sentence in which he wasn't telling me hello or anything, just an address and the date.

But ok, I don't know him, nor do I know how much stress he had so I don't blame him. I mean, it's no big deal but I am scared that we will take too much time and then won't be able to finish.

And I was scared to go to my professor, only to find out that he doesn't want to work with me... that would be embarrassing but not surprising, considering that he was a completely different person the last time we saw each other than the first time.

But he was drunk... so I can't compare him.

I let out a deep breath.

Shut up, Aleandra.

It's embarrassing to think about others how much you do it. If anyone would know what you think, you wouldn't have any friends.

Overinterpreting in every situation, while everybody else doesn't care about you.

I let out a deep breath and force a smile on my face as I open the glass door surrounded by a wooden frame, where we were supposed to meet... at least that's what the address said because he didn't give a name.

God, it would be embarrassing if this is not the shop and I have to leave without spending time there.

But as soon as I step in, all my fears rise in the air and disappear. It seems like the smell of bittersweet coffee, caramel, and fresh bakery would send my fears into another dimension.