Chapter 16- Whatever you wish

hello my lovelies,

I hope you had a great day today and if not, I promise you there will be better times.

Have fun reading and always remember that you are amazing and enough.

Please don't forget to vote and comment, it means a lot!

I love you, bye.

I rub my sore palms against each other, the warmth that builds between them, barely calming me down

I rub my sore palms against each other, the warmth that builds between them, barely calming me down. I inspect the wounds, a small part of satisfaction forming in my heart. For once I am glad that Dorian always forces me to wear bandages when I fight because if I didn't it would look so much worse.

And the bones in my hands would be already dust from all the trauma they endured but as stupid as it may sounds, I couldn't care less about what happens to my body.

But at least now after cooling my knuckles the entire night they are a little less swollen, still they look like a truck ran over them. I don't want Ally to stare at my hands the entire time or ask dumb questions I won't answer anyway. Like I would tell her anything about my life. This girl is way too nosy for her own good.

And, God those kids. I mean, the boy isn't even really a kid anymore, but I don't think that's any better. I have no idea what to do with them, I just hope Ally is something like a child whisperer... then we will be ok.

There are three hard knocks on the wooden door as I sit on the black leather armchair, my forearms resting on my thighs, holding my phone so I can read the news. I put it in my suit pocket and then stand up, heading towards the door.

I roll up the sleeves of my dress shirt and the corner of my lip twitches as I hear her knocking again, this time way more impatiently. I decide that she waited long enough and open the door, her fist raised, ready to knock again.

She looks at me unfazed but I know that she is tense, her hands tightly clutching around her college block. I can see her throat gulping down some air as she looks into my face, not knowing what to say.

I make it easy for her and step back, walking into the room.
"Come in and close the door behind you. Sit down wherever you want, I just called my driver, he will pick up the kids and bring them here, so we can start with the work." I explain, not looking at her as I sit myself down again on the leather seat, to continue reading.