Chapter 19- Down and dirty

hello my lovelies,

I hope you had a great day today and if not, I promise you there will be better times.

Have fun reading and always remember that you are amazing and enough.

Please don't forget to vote and comment, it means a lot!

I am sorry for not updating before.

As an apology, the double chapter will follow the next hours!!!

I love you, bye.

I turn around as I hear a door slamming shut

I turn around as I hear a door slamming shut. My eyes land on Kaden stepping out of the black Maserati, he parked only a couple of feet away from me. His hands are casually in the pockets of his black sports shorts that sit loosely but still so perfectly and reach a little over his knee. A white shirt that would probably swallow me whole is the only clothing on him which isn't black or in dark shades.

His hair is perfectly styled, his skin glowing as the sun rays make contact and as he steps toward me I ask myself if he has people who check every ten minutes if there isn't a hair out of place.
I want to make a snarky remark to lighten the mood but no tone comes from my mouth as I see Elias and Valeria following behind him in their sports clothes.

The girl is colored in a sage green set while the boy is dressed in black.

"I thought they would come with Elizabeth."

"That wasn't necessary. I was on the way anyway and they needed new sports clothes. Can't let them be seen with me in those rags." Kaden speaks up but without looking at me he walks straight past me.

Rags? How can he say such things in front of the kids?

Valeria smiles at me nervously and I mirror the expression more comfortably.

"Pretty outfit, you are wearing. I love the color." I say as we walk towards the white building with a sign, telling us where we are leaded our way.

A woman I estimate to be in her mid-sixties smiles through the acrylic glass with a little window in it, as we walk closer to her.