Step brother part 2 18+

going back to last night. jennie just came back drunk from the bar. she went there with her friends after breaking up with her previous boyfriend. she wasn't sad at all since he was a jerk and she only used him for his body. i guess she got it from her parents.

climbing the stairs, wobbling, the figure nearly fell when some strong pair of arms caught her. she looked up to see her step brother. 'oh hi, my step brother. what are you doing here?' the girl said while getting back up dizzly. 'hm, drunk again?' the boy asked while guiding the drunk girl to their room. 'yeah, my friends invited me' jennie said while removing her shirt.

yes, they were close but not to the point that they would change infront of each other and such. speechless, jungkook just stood there. 'yah! jungkook help me. its hard to change clothes' the girl yelled. nervous the boy helped her continue removing her shirt. luckily, jennie had a bra on. but jungkook's luck ended just a second later. 'why are you so slow, unclip my bra.' jennie ordered once again. frozen, jungkook just stood there. 'you know, i'll do it myself' jennie said. and so she did.

jungkook was observing her boobs. he was fighting the urge to not touch them. 'h-hey jennie, ill just go to the bathroom.' the boy said, and ran to the bathroom. he did become horny.

minutes later, he went back out after calming himself down. he was about to go to his bed but he noticed jennie fingering herself and massaging her boobs, naked. fully naked. she removed her shorts and panty while the boy was at the bathroom. all her clothes were at the floor, scatered. the smell of her cum circled around the room.

the boy decided to ignore the beautiful sight and instead went to his own bed. but he received a message from his step sister. it was her nudes. he had to admit, she has a beautiful body. he looked at the girl and she was looking at him. then the girl went to his bed and kissed him. the boy couldn't move at all. he was shocked.

the girl sat on his lap and rubbed her pussy on his clothed dick. jungkook was still frozen but he didn't try to stop his moans nor hide the fact that he didn't enjoy it. the drunk girl started to remove the frozen boys clothes. and she started rubbing the boys abs while sucking his dick.

he knew it was wrong so he stopped her, 'hey listen jennie, this is wrong. youre my sister and youre drunk.' the girl started laughing 'pftt, was my acting that good? haha, im not drunk. i actually have feelings for you. and we're step siblings jungkook. dont be so worried.'

the girl continued her actions and jungkook kept on enjoying every single bit of it.

the girl stoped after minutes of sucking, stood up, and locked the door. and she went back and kissed him. jungkook felt more confident now and kissed back. then, he sucked the girls neck. every single part of it. he even made a large purple mark.

still sucking he went down to the girls boobs. he sucked the right one and massaged the left. jennie was a moaning mess, pulling jungkooks hair. noticing how his step sister was enjoying it, he bit her nipples, adding in more pleasure.

then, he went down to the girls hole, blew on it, teasing her. getting annoyed, jennie pushed her pussy on his face making him lie on the bed while she was sitting on top of his face. then jungkook started sucking her. he licked every bit of her and made her cum.

after a few minutes, jungkook slammed his dick into jennies hole both becoming a moaning mess. 'mm, fuck, faster' jennie said, while gripping onto the white bedsheets. both came and did a few more rounds before falling asleep while jungkook still being in jennie