mafia boss

"come on kook. i wanna see your mafia base." pouted jennie.

"fine, my love." responded jungkook who was opening the cabinet that had less than half of his guns.

jungkook was the boss of a mafia gang which was formerly lead by his father. jennie dated him while knowing his job and the girl didn't mind. as long as the man didn't kill innocent people, she was okay with it. jennie's family was dead, that's why nobody stopped her in dating jungkook.

currently, jennie wants to go to jungkook's mafia base because she has never been to it before, jungkook would usually oppose because it isn't safe for her because there might be a spy in their base and she could get killed but he decided that he could let her go once.

jennie shrieked in excitment.

"i'm gonna get ready!"

jennie ran to her closet and picked the best outfit she had. it was somewhat revealing, but also was black and fit for a mafia gang.

jennie took a quick shower and wore her clothes and looked at the mirror.

"perfect." jennie said while getting her purse and running downstairs.

"babe, i'm ready!" yelled jennie

"okay get in the ca- jennie kim, what kind of clothes are those?" flammed jungkook

"what? they look so cool" asked jennie confused

"you're showing too much skin, change now!"

"no!" yelled jennie running to the car.

jungkook sighed and walked going to the car.

"fine, you can wear that, as long as you stick to me." jungkook shook his head

"thanks babe!"

a few minutes later, the couple arrived at the mafia base. it was hidden, and had lots of leaves, preventing it from being obvious thta it was a base.

jennie looked around, star strucked.

"wow."

"come on, let's go in" said jungkook who was at the door, jennie followed.

jungkook got a whistle from his pocket and blew on it, then all his men ran to form a line and then bowed.

jungkook spoke "this is my girlfriend, you are to protect her in case our enemies attack her."

jennie looked around uncomfortable noticing the stares of the men.  they looked like they wanted to eat her as if she was their last meal.

"come on babe, i'll tour you arround" patted her boyfriend.

a few hours later, jungkook was done with his works, and jennie was asleep on the couch of his office.

"babe, get up. time to go home"

jennie squirmed around, and got up.

the two walked to the hallway once again and jungkook whislted.

before he spoke, he saw the hungry eyes of his men who were looking at his girlfriend.

jungkook pulled jennie and kissed her, removing her short skirt.

jungkook pulled away and undressed jennie's top, leaving her in her underwear.

"jungkook! what's this! give me my clothes back" yelled the girl

jungkook ignored her and removed all his clothes.

he walked towards jennie and unclipped her bra, massaging her boobs and pinching her nipples.

he started sucking her neck, leaving purple marks marking her as his.

he layed her down on the floor and kneeled down on her legs, kissing them.

his kisses trailed up going to her inner thighs, stopping when he reached her pussy.

he slowly removed her underwear, and licked her hole.

jennie let out her moans.

jungkook made her kneel on all fours, and fingered her pussy, massaging her tender walls.

"f-fuck" jennie murmured, feeling weak.

jungkook removed his hand, and knelt behind her.

he teased the girl by only putting his tip in.

"babe, don't tease me." jennie whispered.

jungkook smirked and put his whole dick in.

thrusting in and out ripping his girlfriend's pussy apart he stared at his men, watching their watering mouths jealous at the sight.

jennie let out her pretty moans, and rubbed her nipples.

jennie cummed on his dick, and jungkook followed. the boyfriend pulled out and licked jennie clean.

he stood her up and spoke "jennie will be coming here whenever she likes, if i see one of you staring at her with hungry eyes, you'll be fired."