sex slaves

"taee, please come with us. you'll enjoy it, i promise." jungkook whined.

"fine fine, pick me up at 8."

"okay, thanks tae, see you."

"yeah yeah" said taehyung

"jimin! tae said sure."

"mkay, we'll pick him up later" jimin continued"take a shower and eat lunch."

jungkook was excited, it's the first time he can legally go to a club, but it isn't the first time. he always came with his friends though he was too young. he made a fake id years ago and has been using it for his wants.

after turning 18, jungkook moved in with jimin since his parents died. jimin is like a brother to him. jungkook has a source of income since he works as a personal assistant for his friend, nayeon. so, he bought a house and lived a few streets away from his friends. right now, he slept over at jimin's house.

jungkook started counting money to use at the bar later and placed it in his wallet and took a shower.

he soon went downstairs and ate his lunch.

"jimin, i'm excited for later. i have been to a bar before but not a bar where they sell sex slaves. are you gonna buy one?" curious jungkook asked.

"hm, it depends. if i like someone there them maybe i will." jimin said chewing on his food, while scrolling on his phone.

jungkook continued to ask questions the whole day until it was time to fetch taehyung.

the ride to the club felt like hours. seconds felt like minutes, minutes felt like hours, hours felt like days.

finally they arrived. they were greeted by the loud music, and flashing bright lights. jungkook was starstrucked.

he felt taehyung pulling him somewhere.

"come, we have to go to the front to get a room."

he remembered the sex dolls and noded.

there was a 10 minute talk on the rules and instructions that they have to follow.

"there will be a certain amount of dolls for you to choose from. they all have vibrators on their assholes with their names. you can remove the vibrator and fuck their assholes and pussys. if you do not like the doll/s you have to push you fingers inside their pussy and wiggle it. if you do like them, you have to lick them clean and spit on their pussy. if you do not like any of the dolls, just call one of our staffs with the buzzer and we'll lead you to another room. once you're done, put on your clothes and bring here your doll/s."

rules

-they are allowed to get one or more doll/s
-they will pay after finding the sex doll/s because the price of the doll/s varies
-they have to leave their ids at the counter so if one doesn't pay, they won't be able to clame their ids
-they don't have to use a condom since all the dolls are on pills
-have fun!

jungkook was even more excited. the three got lead to a hallway of rooms.

there were signs on all the rooms, they either said unoccupied or occupied. jimin got the first unoccupied room, followed by taehyung and lastly jungkook.

when he entered, he saw 4 thin, sexy, naked figures waiting for him, having a doggy style position on the bed.

jungkook stepped to the one on the far left, he read the girl's name out loud.

"lisa"

"that's me daddy." said lisa bitting her lips.

jungkook removed the vibrator and started removing his clothes. he placed his dick in her pussy and thrusted in and out.

he didn't like the feeling of her hole and she wasn't his type so he smashed his hand inside her hole and wiggled his fingers.

moving to the next, he read the name jisoo.

he removed the vibrator and fucked her pussy the way he fucked lisa. jisoo's hole was the same as lisa's. already streched. so, he put his fingers in her and wiggled them.

he went to the third girl. he saw the name rosé. he removed the vibrator and placed it in the two former girls. since lisa was sluttier he put three on lisa's pussy and made her lick jisoo.

he fucked rosé and thought that she was the same as the other two girls so fingered her and she sat with the other two girls.

he soon met the last girl named jennie. he removed the vibrator and thrusted jn and out of her. she was the best one he fucked so far. he just can't stop. the other three were so jealous of jennie but they couldn't do anything.

jungkook massaged jennie's boobs and kisses her back.

after a while he pulled out and licked her clean and spitter in her.

he put on his clothes again, kissed jennie and held her hand. he started walking and jennie followed still naked.

jungkook reached the counter and said he was gonnacbuy jennie. the man in the counter told jennie to get her things and get ready. then jungkoom payed.

jennie nodded excited. she was happy that jungkook got her. jungkook was sexy, cute, handsome and hot.

once she came back, she sat on jungkook's lap who was sitting in the waiting area.

jungkook smiled and kissed jennie, and he waited for jimin and taehyung.

after a while, the two came out at seperate times and both payed for their dolls and all went to their homes.