horny while ignoring each other

'KOO, JUST LISTEN. HE'S JUST MY FUCKING BEST FRIEND. CALM DOWN' the crying jennie yelled.

'I DONT THINK BEST FRIENDS KISS EACH OTHER ON THE CHEEKS IN PUBLIC.' the flaming jungkook screamed.

screams filled the room all day, until the two decided to stop. they wanted a few days away from each other so they ignored each other.

they both took their meals alone in seperate rooms, jennie in the dining room and jungkook in the living room.

the couple regretted their fight. jennie should've emphasized to jungkook that she only loves him and him only. jungkook should've trusted her.

each one misses the other. they usually fight over the simplest things, but they never ignored each other for more than a day. they would still sleep in the same room, but they wouldn't go near each other.

sigh. 'another bath without him. i miss my koo.'

her koo thought the same thing. he wanted to be in her embrace again. their relationship was perfect, but the only problem is that they fight over jealousy.

the two met in their shared room, both ready to shower.

'you can go first' they both said together.

jennie went in anyways, not minding his presence any longer.

jungkook felt lonely once again, he knew jennie was still mad at him.

a few moments later, jennie came out of the bathroom, wrapped around her towel. jungkook became needy because the towel was small. her boobs were popping out, and her ass wasn't fully covered.

he didn't want his erection to be noticed, so he ran into the bathroom.

when he came out after his bath wrapped around his towel, he saw his girlfriend wearing the most revealing lingerie he ever saw.

he was speechless. he never saw that lingerie before, he suspected she got it at the mall earlier to make him horny on purpose so he ignored her and went to the closet. 

when he went on to the bed and laid down. he got shivers, feeling the presence of his girlfriend lying down beside him, wearing almost nothing while ignoring her.

jennie knew her plan wasnt working, so she kept moving, showing more sides. while scrolling on her phone. then she knew what would work. she leaned to his side, her boobs showing to her boyfriend, and her knee rubbing his dick. the boy was keeping in his moans. she went on top of him and kissed him, letting her pussy be sitting on his dick and her nipples poking his chest.

the girlfriend knew that he couldn't resist that, so he moaned into her mouth.

the boy removed his girls lingerie and rubbed her hole.

he removed his clothes too and placed his dick in her. he thrusted in and out, relieving his stress. he missed her. he missed his girlfriend.

while pumping in and out of her, jungkook sucked jennies boobs.

jennie too missed him. its been a while ever since they had sex and she was happy that they were fixed.