seducing the boss of her ex husband

" I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE, JENNIE KIM " that sentence kept ringing around her brain. it's the reason why jeon jungkook, a ceo of a big company was now following her.

a year and 6 months ago, jennie and kai got married after 5 years of dating. they were a happy couple on their dating years but now they have to put more effort since they're married.

6 months ago, it was the two's first year anniversary.

" kai, have some breakfast. i cooked your favorite. " jennie said

" no thanks. " said kai

" but they're your favorite. pancakes? " disappointed, jennie turned around.

" listen stop cooking food for me, i'm keep going to work early now and home late, and you're just wasting food. your food doesn't even taste good. " kai walked out of the house and slammed the door.

jennie sobbed. kai has been rude lately, she thought it was just because of the company so she contacted her best friend.

"hey, lisa. i want kai to love me again. how do you think i could do that?"

"hey jennie. hm, maybe you should go to a hotel together and then you could seduce him?"

"ooh, yes. thanks lis, you're the best"

"bye!"

jennie pov

i felt happy, i could make kai love me again. i took a shower and got ready to go to the mall. i was gonna buy a lingerie for tomorrow.

nobody pov

jennie came home hours later. it was late evening and kai wasn't home yet, jennie called her husband.

"hey kai, where are you?"

"i'm still busy, i won't go home tonight." replied the man coldly.

"oh, well, let's go to a hotel tomorrow, let's hangout, it's been a while?"

"ok." hung up the man

jennie was so excited that she fell asleep on the couch.

jennie made breakfast for herself then wore her lingerie and a coat on top.

the day went by and it was time to go to kai's workplace to fetch him. when jennie reached the company was quiet. it wasn't busy like kai said. she saw a man and ran to him.

"hey, do you know where kai is?" asked jennie

"hm? he's upstairs, 8th floor. why?" replied the man

"oh, i'm his girlfriend. we have plans tonight. may i go up to see him?"

the man looked around and saw the people were busy so nobody was there to bring her up.

"ashley! wait for me here, i'll just bring this girl to kai."

the ashley girl nodded and they went up.

during the elevator ride it was silent, jennie decided to break the silence.

"what's your job here?"

"oh, i'm the ceo of this company" smiled the man

jennie noded, and looked the other way.

during the ride, jennie had a feeling that told her to not go out, it made her nervous.

she knew kai wouldn't do anything to break her heart, right?

the elevator stopped and the man stepped out, she followed right behind him. when she stepped out, she felt a gush of wind fly past her, trying to push her away.