🚨 Exciting announcement! 🚨

Hey everyone!

I thought I'd share some exciting news for those of you who have read this book. I am beginning proceedings to start writing the sequel to this book.

In the next couple of months, you'll begin to see new chapters being published for my new title 'Confessions of a Cabin Manager' which will feature new memoirs from my time and experience as a Cabin Manager for easyJet in its golden years.

It's an even more intimate look into the airline through my eyes with chapters talking about the aggressive expansion of the airline through the failings of other large airlines. It also talks about some of the worst experiences and events surrounding disruptive events and violence from passengers onboard. It shares the laughter and tears and multitudes of conversations heard in the galley, flight deck and main cabin on the army of orange aircraft that continue to paint the skies of Europe.

The book will finish with one of the most shocking events in recent history for aviation and what it meant for me.

So, for possibly one of the most intimate exposés inside Britain's biggest airline make sure you stay tuned as I look forward to welcoming you onboard for one last time on an epic journey of mixed emotions and failed technology.

See you soon!

Joey S
X