Afterword

Firstly I would sincerely like to thank you for reading my book. I know there are other books already written within the aviation industry which would be similar in value to this could be. I must stress though, how different this book actually is. Although this could be perceived to be relatable to those working within other airlines, this is specific to an airline...my airline. I have written it in a way that would be relatable and understandable for everyone as truthfully I would love nothing more than for the world see this book.

With this in mind, I hope you all came away having learned something from this book. If you fly as a customer, I hope you pay a little more attention and manners to your crew and set an example by always watching the safety demo. To those working within the industry, I hope you learn to have the level crew resource management as well as the compassion and patience needed everyday not only to cope with our customers but also for each other. Regardless of what airline you work for, we all do exactly the same job and therefore should start to treat each other with the same respect.

I will not beat around the bush when I tell you that I love my airline. I love how diverse and forward-thinking we are. I love the strategy we have upheld throughout the lifetime of our airline allowing us to become wildly successful. I love our simple and yet effective core values and morals that have enabled us to learn how to give the best to our customers. I love how we can laugh at ourselves and take a lighthearted approach in an industry which takes things far too seriously. Most of all, I love the people I work with. They are the biggest reason why I find it more difficult each day to ever consider leaving my job. Well, I say job but it really isn't. It is a place where I go to spend time with amazing people and making other people (our customers) feel equally as amazing.

This is not the end for you either. You'll be pleased to know that you are, once again, invited to join me on another intimate look inside my airline when I eventually bring out the sequel to this book. When do I hear you say? That is something I am really unsure of. All I will say is that it will happen again, I will meet you once again inside the pages of one of my books. So, may the clock start ticking until... the next time!

Joey S

x