chapt two

Severus' eyes widened as he quickly pulled away. "Mark?"

"Yes." Remus replied, staring at Severus.

Severus glared at Remus, trying to think back on everything he had read about Werewolves – which wasn't much except after the Shrieking Shack incident he had read three books, but he couldn't tell if it was all fiction or not. "What does marking me entail?"

"When a werewolf - before the full moon - marks someone, they're bonding that person to the wolf inside them. When the full moon rises, the wolf will see you as it's... mate of sorts, and might not kill you, though I'm not sure what exactly the wolf would do, but I do know it's a high chance that you won't be killed."

"Okay... so a chance that I won't die. There has to be more..."

"Yes, like I said, we'll be bonded... Werewolves - we mate for life. Until either you or I die, you'll be my mate, by Wizarding laws as well."

"Bonded as in..."

"Married."

Severus widened his eyes. "No."

"Severus, it's our only opti-"

"No."

"Severus, you will die!"

"I don't care!" Severus hissed.

"Severus, I understand the animosity between us... but this is... the only plan I can think of at the moment. Unless you can do wandless magic, and blast open the door, then you'll be dead and I'll be a-"

"Monster? Murderer?"

"Severus..." Remus whispered.

Severus let out a shuddered breath, staring at the ground in deep thought. He tried to think of another way, all the possibilities running through his head, he really wish he had a better use of wandless magic than just a very weak wingardium leviosa and accio - he thought about accio'ing a key to the cell, but that was the thing with magic, you needed a wand to fully use a spell, and though he could accio objects, but only from across the room and when he was staring at it intently.

"What will we have to do?" He finally asked in a whisper.

"Well, tonight is the full moon, so I simply have to mark you."

"What if it wasn't a full moon?"

"Well, normally on any other time of the month, it would be by me and the wolf both accepting to the fact that we wish to make you a mate as well as an intimate act."

"Intimate... act?"

Remus glanced at Severus, his eyebrow quirked. "Yes. Sex."

"I know what you meant!" Severus hissed. "We won't have too-"

"No. We just create... a similar mood."

Severus widened his eyes and his cheeks heated up. "I see..."

Remus cleared his throat. "So, shall we start? Before we run out of time?"

"... Okay."

Remus leaned over and cupped Severus' cheek with one hand, pushing their lips together. Severus stiffened and stared wide-eyed at Remus who had his eyes closed and was moving his lips against Severus' stilled lips. He gulped and began to relax a bit, reciprocating the kiss. Severus yelped when he felt Remus pull at his shirt and slide him over to lay him on his back on the stone ground. He stared up at Remus who was positioning himself in between Severus' legs and wrapping them around his waist, he had a feral smirk on his face when he stared down at Severus, placing both his hands on the side of Severus' head to hold himself up he hovered over Severus.

Severus locked eyes with Remus, quirking his eyebrow at the darkened rust eyes, glazed over from either the near insanity given off by the full moon, or the wolf in lust. Severus bit the bottom of his lip and relaxed, tightening his legs around Remus' waist. Remus leaned down and attached his lips to Severus' neck, thrusting his body against him. Letting out a groan, Severus ran a hand through Remus' hair, tugging lightly on it which made Remus growl deep in his throat and increase the speed he was thrusting at. Severus moaned, pushing his body up off the ground and biting the inside of his cheek.

Remus took hold of Severus' wrist, pulling his head up and licking at Severus' palm before sliding it between their two bodies and slipping it into his pants, Severus' face heated up when he was forced to cup Remus' prick. Remus thrusted in his hand and moaned in his ear, his breathing quickened as he continued thrusting, he finally bit his lip and groaned, opening his mouth and biting Severus' on the neck hard enough to draw blood. Severus yelled aloud in pain, widening his eyes. Severus pulled away from Remus quickly, scooting back into a corner and staring at the ground, flushed in embarrassment. He stared at his hand and almost had a nosebleed of embarrassment when he saw it was covered in cum.

He glanced up at Remus who was still on his knees, growling at the ground and hiding behind his hair. Remus began to shed his clothes and toss them aside in great haste. "Re-mus?" Severus whispered, Remus shot his head up, his eyes darkening to a black, followed by a howl of pain as he hunched over and began his transformation. Severus backed as close into the corner as he could, watching the painful-looking transformation, the bones breaking out of place and moving to rearrange into the skeletal of a Werewolf. Severus closed his eyes tightly for the rest of the transformation, only opening them when the shrieks stopped. He stared at the Werewolf as it stood on its' hind legs and growled, slowly crossing to where Severus sat.

The Werewolf crept closer until it was snarling right in front of Severus' face. Severus tried his best to keep calm, his eyes wide, and hyperventilating. The wolf growled deep in his throat before sniffing at Severus, slowly moving down to his neck at the bite mark Remus had made before he turned. The Werewolf then lied down and curled up in Severus' lap, its' head resting on Severus' hand. Severus' breathing slowed down as he relaxed, resting his head back against the wall and closing his eyes to get some sleep now that he knew the wolf wasn't going to shred him to death.