chapter seven

Severus groaned loudly as Remus rolled atop of him and grinded their hips together, their legs entangling together only separated by the thin blanket. Remus pulled away to rest on his knees, pulling his shirt over his head and tossing it aside staring down at Severus who was flushed, his lips swollen from the kiss, and his eyes slowly moving down Remus' chest. Remus' eyes darkened with lust before be pounced, pinning Severus' hands above him and kissing on his neck, sucking and nibbling to mark. "Mine," He growled.

"I most…" Severus began but took a moment to catch his breath. "I most certainly… am not yours."

"Mine." Remus repeated as he pulled the blanket between them and tossed it to the side, moving his kisses down Severus' body slowly.

Severus bit his bottom lip. "No…"

Remus growled in frustration and he took hold of Severus' hands slamming them into the bed in a grip and he came up so their noses were just barely touching. "Why not?"

Severus winced. "What?"

"Why aren't you mine?"

Severus narrowed his eyes. "I refuse to be your wolves' fuck-toy, Lupin."

Remus quirked his eyebrow. "You won't be."

"Oh?"

"You'll be my mate."

Severus scoffed. "No."

"I want you to be my mate." Remus smiled.

"I couldn't bloody care less what you want."

Remus leaned in and brushed their lips together. "Mine."

"I thought we got past this…"

"Not until you agree you're mine and nobody else's."

Severus became annoyed and he stared up at Remus, trying to think of something that would stop this nonsense. "Hm… I wonder…" He pondered aloud.

"Hm?" Remus asked as he moved his lips back to Severus' neck.

"I wonder what your mutt would think of you right now." Severus said which made Remus tense at the mention of Sirius. "He'd probably be disgusted… that you were lusting after Severus Snape like some kind of lovesick puppy. Claiming him to be your mate and wanting to shag the daylights out of him. Is this what you did with him? The whole knew you two were shagging like animals… literally animals as well probably, I'm sure you two had quite a few kinks, didn—"

"Shut up." Remus hissed.

"Did I hit a soft spot?"

Remus leaned up and hovered over Severus, a smirk on his face. "You're trying to get me mad."

"Am I?" Severus asked in a surprised tone.

"Yes. And it's not going to work. Sirius and I were never lovers, we were simply best friends." Remus admitted though Severus still seemed distrusting. "You. Were the one I was after," He smirked.

Severus blinked. "What?"

"Oh yes." Remus snickered leaning down and placing a kiss to Severus' chin. "I used to watch you. You fascinated me… the way your face gets when you're concentrating. Any time my potion blew up in class it was because I was simply watching you make yours, perfect it. I used to watch you sit outside under that tree by the lake and read as well, or talk to Lily. You have no idea how jealous I was of Malfoy."

"Shut up…"

"Did I hit a soft spot? Malfoy?"

"He is not a soft spot," Severus hissed.

"Did you two ever shag?"

"Of course not…"

"Do not lie to me."

"I'm not," Severus said dryly.

"You are… I can smell it," Remus whispered, leaning down and nipping at Severus' neck, taking in his scent.

"We… didn't."

"You did. I used to smell him /all/ over you when we were younger. I wanted to kill him."

Severus began to struggle. "We didn't!"

"More lies… Tsk, tsk, Severus. Did you know when the Full Moon is nearing I can smell even better than dog? Even from the Gryffindor table in mornings I could smell him on you, I could smell the arousal, and even the seed. You're into morning fucks?" Remus asked with a chuckle.

Severus flushed. "Get off me."

"Give me a reason as to why I should," Remus demanded.

"I'm straight." Severus spat.

"Lies," Remus said softly as he leaned down and grazed with his teeth Severus' nipple.

Severus groaned and bucked his hips up. "Fuck…" He hissed.

"Mine," Remus smiled as he sucked the nub in between his teeth and bit gently.

Severus moaned. "G-get off…"

"Mine," Remus repeated as he took one of Severus' wrists and held it up to his face, licking the palm and slipping it between their bodies much like he did the first time in the cell.

Severus flushed and made no movements of resisting as his hand slipped into the pajamas and stopped so Remus' length brushed against his fingers. Severus bit his bottom lip when Remus began to kiss his throat and he wrapped his hand around Remus' prick, giving a gently experimental squeeze that made Remus moan and begin to thrust gently. Remus nuzzled against his neck. "I'm not like him…" He whispered. "Not at all. I won't leave you, I won't hurt you, and I definitely won't keep you in the dark as my… fuck-toy as you put it." Remus said softly leaning up and brushing his lips to Severus' and was awarded by Severus leaning up and kissing him. Both moaned into the kiss and Remus began to thrust more, Severus moving his hand faster before Remus stopped all movements and caught his arm, pulling it out of his pants and moving off the bed.

"Remus?" Severus asked in an uncertain tone as he leaned up.

Remus smiled over his shoulder before crossing over to a dresser and pulling out a small bottle from one of the drawers. "Aha," he said in success before walking back to the bed, sliding out of his pants on the way and crawling back in the bed.

Severus flushed and leaned back in the bed. "Oh."

"When's the last time you…-" Remus began.

"A month ago." Severus admitted.

"I'll be gentle," Remus smiled and lifted Severus' legs to rest on his shoulders.

"Mine," Remus whispered as his eyes ran down Severus' body and he poured some of the bottles' contents into his hands rubbing them together before reaching one hand down and pressing the finger against the small ring of muscle. Severus moaned softly and lifted his hips up off the bed though they were pushed back down by Remus' free hand. He slowly pushed his middle finger in and moved it in and out, Severus now pressing against the finger and moaning softly. "You're very tight," He smirked as he pushed his finger in and hooked them, Severus groaning and bucking. "Shhh, slow down, love," He smirked as he began to move his fingers around looking for a certain spot…

Severus widened his eyes as the spot was pressed against, moaning rather loudly and moving in a wanton manner. "Aha," Remus smiled as he pulled his fingers out which made Severus whimper though he quickly stopped when he noticed Remus now pouring some of the oil on his prick. Remus smirked and hooked one of Severus' legs around his waist, positioning himself so he could easily slide in. "Mine," He whispered as he leaned forward and placed a kiss to Severus' lips.

"'Mmm." Severus hummed, kissing back and wrapping his arms around Remus' neck.

Remus pulled Severus' bottom lip between his teeth and slowly began to push inside.