chapt eight

Remus almost gasped as he was fully sheathed, pushing himself to sit up, his hands gripping Severus' hips, his bottom lip sucked between his teeth, and his eyes closed in concentration trying to keep himself from thrusting too soon. He cracked an eye open when he felt Severus wiggle under him and watched as Severus flexed the pillow and tossed his head from side to side, desperately trying to get Remus to move. Severus let out a frustrated groan and began to buck his hips.

"Shhh," Remus shushed as he leaned down and placed a kiss to Severus' throat.

"M-move…" Severus all but whined.

"Mine," Remus smirked as he pulled his hips back and gave an experimental thrust. He did his best to find a rhythm for himself and Severus, keeping one leg over his shoulder and the other to hook around his waist so he could scoot in closer. Severus moaned with each little movement and Remus grinned from ear to ear. "Enjoying yourself?" He asked and in response he received once more a buck of Severus' hips urging him to go faster. Remus decided to oblige and grasped both of Severus' hands to pin them to the bed on each side of Severus' head, attacking Severus' lips with his own.

Severus moaned into the kiss and wiggled his body, leaning his head up to deepen the kiss and tightening the hooked leg to bring Remus closer to him. Remus knew he wasn't going to last long, even if it wasn't close to the moon, the wolf was still on the horizon, and finally they were claiming their mate – the process of marking becoming complete. He growled deep in his throat into Severus' mouth before pulling up and grabbing Severus' waist to turn him with him, Remus fell flat on his back and Severus came out on top, flushing.

"Ride me," Remus demanded hoarsely, knowing if he was on top he would more than likely thrust with all his might and possibly hurt Severus, which was the last thing he wanted to do. He gave Severus' waist a squeeze to silently signal for him to move and Severus obeyed, resting one hand on Remus' chest and the other gripping the sheet below them as he slowly began to move. Remus hummed and rested his head back, closing his eyes and enjoying the feeling once more of Severus moving atop him. He bucked his hips once which made Severus moan rather loudly thanks to the small nub Remus rubbed again.

A smirk played out on his face as he gripped Severus' waist tighter - probably enough to leave small bruises on his waist which could easily be healed – and began to thrust up slowly, doing his best to hit the small space in Severus. Severus bit his bottom lip and moved himself faster to keep a rhythm with Remus. Remus' eyes fell down to Severus' prick that was bouncing with his movements. He smirked and reached a hand over to grasp it, rubbing up and down and pushing against the tip with his thumb. Severus' jaw fell open and he began to move faster, bucking into Remus' hand.

Remus growled and leaned up so he was almost sitting up just enough to reach Severus' neck which he began to nibble. "Cum for me, love," he purred and gave a squeeze which overdid Severus – the man's body stiffening up and something of a mixture of a groan and moan escaping his lips as the thick seed covered Remus' hand. Remus growled even louder and fell back against the bed as he felt Severus tighten up, the walls closing in and capturing his prick. He moaned loudly and bucked up once more. "S-sev…" He whimpered as he shuddered in ecstasy and came as well, jolting up to bite onto Severus' neck hard enough to break skin and draw blood.

Severus whimpered in pain though the noises quickly turned into a hum as he rested against Remus who released his locked jaw and laid back on the bed, both doing their best to catch their breathes after they came down from their high. Remus shifted a bit after a few minutes though when Severus tried to roll off him he held his tightly to him. He enjoyed the slight pressure on his chest and the closeness. He gave a sloppy smile and ran his hand up and down Severus' spine.

"Well, I say that was…-" Remus began.

"Adequate at it's finest."

Remus smirked. "You git."

"Hmph," Severus grunted, wiggling his way out of Remus' arms to lie on his side next to Remus facing away.

Remus turned on his side as well and pulled Severus' into his arm, letting out a yawn. "We really must do this again."

"I'll think about it," Severus said though Remus could hear the smirk in his tone.

Remus chuckled. "Hush," He whispered, placing a kiss to Severus' mark and nuzzling it.

Severus winched. "'Eh."

"Does it hurt?"

"No, just… it's not uncomfortable, though it does feel weird."

Remus ran his tongue over the bite mark as if he was a wolf and cleaning it. "It's hot."

"Is it?"

"Probably the magic of the bonding," Remus pondered aloud.

"Will it be healed by morning like the last time?"

Remus gave a shrug. "Not sure, it might, though this one will be a visible mark I believe."

"Ah."

Remus sighed. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine."

"No. It's not…" Remus said as he forced Severus to turn on his back and rest his head on Remus' arm. "I swear I won't attempt to make you do things for me, like making me meals, etcetera."

Severus hummed sleepily and snuggled into Remus' chest. "Good to know," he mumbled.

Remus frowned and ran his hand through Severus' hair, tightening his hold on him. "I meant what I said. I'm not going to use you, hurt you, or leave you." He repeated, closing his eyes. "I love you," Remus whispered, nuzzling into Severus and beginning to doze off.

"Hmm. I'm quite fond of you as well," Remus swore he heard before he drifted off, satisfied as that was the closest he was going to get for a while from a man as guarded as Severus.