1

Warnings: Gore

-3rd person pov-
-02:26-

Screams were being heard,blood was splattered every where and teard where falling.

"Who do you work for hmm?" The h/c haired woman said.
"No-one!!" A man desperately yelled.

"Then why are you here? I'm having a hard time to belive the fact that you got lost in a random fucking building."

"I..-i it was a coincidence!"he yelled.
"Right... break all his fingers if I'm correct he lied about 8 times."

And In a blink of an eye sanzu broke all the answers fingers. When it comes to torturing y/n would do the talking and Sanzu the actual hurting.

"FINE I WORK WITH THE BLUE SCORPIANS!"the harmed man screamed with the top of his lungs.

"That wasn't so hard was it?" Sanzu said with a sadistic grin on his face.
But before the man could say anything y/n told sanzu to shoot him.

The man was dead. With a hole in his head and blood everywhere.

"Right. Dispose the body I'm not touching that. Please sanzu."
"Wow I'm getting commanded by someone lower than me. But I'll tell the servants to do it,I have shit to do"

"Right. You have shit to do at 2am in the morning?" Y/n asked with a straight face. "Yeah."

"Okay whatever I'm going to bed."she said walking away.

"Wow not even a goodnight."

------------------------------------------------------------

03:14

Y/n was preparing for bed until she heard some girl screaming. She brushed it of knowing it was probably the others kidnapping or torturing a girl.

------------------------------------------------------------

08:05

Y/n got dressed up and prepared because you were about to go out.

She put on a satin red dress but on top of it a long black coat. She put on purfume and headed out of her room
Only to see a blond haired girl with puffy red eyes next to sanzu.

"Who is she?" She saw everyone looking at the blond girl waiting for her response.  "I..i-I'm Diane.. "

The only response the poor girl got was a cold stare from y/n. "Hmm okay "

"Y/n. Diane will be staying with us. Let's say she's all our girlfriend." Mikey says

"Well she's not mine. But do what you guys want I'm heading out...bye" "where are you going y/n?" Ran said with a curious tone.

"To the mall."

------------------------------------------------------------

-your POV-
-18:18-

'One,two,three,four,five,six,seven,eight and nine. I have nine bags of stuff...Damn'

-18:37-

When I arrived I saw sanzu and ran talking to that girl they love, what's her name again.. oh Diane she's pretty to be honest I also bought her purfume because in all honesty she stinks. Respectfully.

"Y/n your back" "hello"
"Hi." As I answered Ran and sanzu I saw Diane's eyes were on me. Poor girl.
When I looked at her I saw the look of sacredness and sadness.

"Umm here I git you purfume since you kinda smell."I said with the last part whispering. "Oh..thank you so much..um y/n!" Diane said with a smile. She looked less scared when I talked to her.

"Yeah no problem anyways I going to my room. Goodnight "

"Night y/n" ran said "hmm" was the only thing out of sanzu mouth.
"Goodnight y/n" Diane said.

------------------------------------------------------------
Hahaha this is my first fanfic I tried!
I hope you guys liked it!
Here's how I picture Diane by the way :)
Anyways tlnext chap tomorrow or after Tomorrow‼️

------------------------------------------------------------Hahaha this is my first fanfic I tried!I hope you guys liked it!Here's how I picture Diane by the way :)Anyways tlnext chap tomorrow or after Tomorrow‼️