4

-your pov-
-15:07-

The time came where we had to kill Diane. She was sat on a chair and her hands and legs were tie-down.

Before killing her we wanted answers. Everyone was around Diane looking pissed or disappointed.

"Diane  why did you start touching y/n?" Mikey questioned.

"Because I love her." I was shocked to that and to the fact that she had no shame saying it.

"So if you loved her why did you try to kill her after?" Mikey said with and angered look on his face.

"I told y/n this.. its because if I can't have her, then no-one can" Diane said with a stupid grin on her face.

I intensely looked at her I felt like that wasn't the reason but we already tried asking other stuff and she wouldn't answer.

Rindou handed me a gun and everyone waited for me to kill her. I put the gun on her head.

"I love you." Diane said

"Next time don't try to kill them if you love them." After I said that I shot her.

She's dead. I burned the body and left.
When I arrived in the living room sanzu asked if we wanted to go to the club.

They were probably going to fuck others girls since they don't have Diane anymore.

"You down y/n?" Everyone looked at me considering the fact that they know I don't like going to clubs.

"Sure"

----------------------------------------------------------‐-

-23:11-

I was getting ready putting on light makeup and doing my hair, I chose a
White short dress.

I put some purfume and put stuff in my purse.

-Sanzu's POV-

I had to go get y/n since she was taking time. I opened the door to see a beautiful woman. Wow I never really payed attention to her.

I'm not gonna lie she's gorgeous. But I got back to normal me and said.

"We have to goooo!" She looked at me and said "I'm coming wait!"
"No! No-one waiting I wanna see girls come on."

I took her hand and draged her out of the room. She smelled really good.
"It's 23:30 and your not even ready yett"

-your pov-

Sanzu draged me out and everyone looked at me I was weird but whatever.

We in the cars I was with Ran,rindou,sanzu and kakucho. Let's just say it wasn't that peaceful considering there was rindou fighting with sanzu.

"You look lovely dear." I look at Ran.
"Thanks.. you don't look bad yourself"
He chuckled and said "You're bad at complementing huh." I glared at him "Shut up.."

"Make me." He dared

"Wow since your girlfriend is gone you guys are flirting non stop. I was even surprise that you guys can  love someone." I said sarcastically smiling at him.

"But no. I won't" I smiled. We arrived to the club and sat at the vip place. Girls started gathering around the others and men were also around me.

Everyone was kissing girls here and there so I said why not I found a guy who wouldn't stop looking at me and we kissed.

He was quite good looking. It went from kissing to making out. Although I felt eyes on me I opened my eyes to see mikey looking at me He was glaring in my directions but I felt like he wasn't glaring at me.