3

Warnings: slight violence

-your pov-
-05:10-

Here I fucking was bringing half of the bonten drunk ass members back to there places. I need to get payed more.

Rindou was helping me bring Ran back to his room but just as we get in Rindou leaves me alone. This motherfucker!

I managed to get Ran on his bed.
'Sould I take of his clothes or not.. fuck it but I'm gonna regret this after.'
I went to get a t shirt in his wardrobe and went back to the bed.

I carefully started unbuttoning his red shirt revealy his abs and his tattoo's.
Damn. I didn't let that distract me I just somehow managed to put the t shirt on him.

I quickly went to check on rindou and saw him sleeping so I just left.

As I arrive in my room I saw Diane. 'Fucckkk I forgot she's here well no more goodnight sleep.' She looked at me and said "where do I sleep?"

I would have wanted to say the floor but the others would have skinned me alive. I'm still surprised people like them somehow likes someone or love I don't really understand them or just full on me.

"You can sleep on the bed. I have some clothes If you want?"she nodded and I told her to go pick something to were.

...

This bitch wore a lingerie.

She put on a innocent smile and went on the bed. "Are you gonna sleep with me..?" She said looking at me with puppy eyes.

"No." I looked at her with no emotions trying to understand what the hell she's trying to do. "I'm sleeping on the couch." I said.

She pouted and said "but I kinda get scared at night now since they took me.."
' I do not care.' That's what I wanted to tell. God this girl is getting weirder and weirder. But I'm not the fucking boss so I guess I don't have a choice.

"Fine..." I got wore shorts and a big t shirt and went in the bed with her. I swear to god I don't know what she's gonna try.

And I was right the moment I closed the lights and closed my eyes miss girl pulled my hoodie up slightly revealing my tits and took a photo.

I fucking lost it.

"Get out." I opened the light and glared at her. She had the audacity to tear and say "b..bu..but wait please give me a chance!" "No fuck you get out." I said I gave no shots if she cried.

That's when it took a turn."Well.. if I can't have you..then no one can!"
She took a knife and tried to stab my chest. But thanks to the fact that I can fight I took her arm and twist it causing the knife to drop.

I grabbed her hair and brought her out of my room. I was fuming mad. I stormed to mikeys room and opened the door making it hardly hit the wall.

"Y/n What are you doing to Diane." He asked sending a glare to me considering I was gripping her hair.
"Tame this fucking animal Manjiro She tried to fuck and them chose to kill me."

I threw her to the floor and waited for mikeys answer yet before any of us could say anything she had another knife and ran towards me.

It was unexpected I managed to get her but she also managed to stab me not to deep tho.

Mikey kicked her making her fall down and faint. "To think I actually liked her." Mikey said with anger on his face.
"I'm sorry y/n. Knowing how she is now we have no choice but to kill her.and we also have to tell the others."

"It's fine. Goodnight mikey."
"Y/n. We've known eachother since we were 5. Call me Manjiro like you did."she said look at me

"Okay goodnight Manjiro." I said in a low tone and left his room I went back to mine and fell back to sleep.