5

-your pov-
-09:12-

I woke up realising this wasn't my bed.
Shitt I feel asleep with kakucho I think
Before I could get up I was pulled back into the bed.

"Stay with me would ya darling." I heard kakucho said. Damn that morning voice-

I layed back down and fell back asleep with him.

------------------------------------------------------------

-11:01-

I woke up and checked the time. Shit it's 11! "Kakucho. KAKUCHO-"I shaked him until he wakes up. "Hmm?" He said in a tired tone.

"It's 11 o clock wake up" He looked at me "oh shit okay let's get dressed everyone's probably wondering were we are." I glared at him "Yeah no shit!"

After getting ready we went to the main headquarters to see everyone just talking or on there phones.

"Look who decides to finally come." Mochi said.

"Did yall fuck?" Sanzu said with no hesitation. Everyone looked at us some even had a jealous look at kakucho I don't know why.

"No." We both said at the same time.

I went to sit between Ran and rindou and went on my phone.

"Y/n, kakucho we have a mission all together in france. You both will get the full details after. And kakucho your sharing a hotel with koko and takeomi while y/n you'll be sharing a room with Ran and rindou."

"Okay."we both said again at the same time.

"And its tomorrow by the way and we will probably be there for 1 week."

------------------------------------------------------------

-14:36-

Here is preparing my stuff to go to France. I got my two bags ready and got out of my room.

I saw Rindou and Ran waiting for me. I got in the car and we headed to the jet.
I was just about to fall asleep  when I received a message from Kakucho.

Kakucho
Are you guys almost here?
And do you guys know
weres koko and sanzu?

Y/n
We will be there in 3 mins and
I think koko and sanzu
are right behind us

Kakucho
Okay

I put my phone down and looked at rindou beside me. He was sleeping he looks so peaceful when he sleeps.

"Y/n, Rindou were here" I looked at Ran and pointed to rindou "he's sleeping" I said.

Ran chuckled "wake him up ill go get the bags. And careful he's grumpy when he wakes up." Ran walked away leaving me with a sleeping jellyfish.

"Rindou wake up." I wispered while shaking him. "Hmm" He humed with an annoyed look on his face.

I got out and so did him. And we went in the jet. Few seconds later koko and sanzu arrived. Then got in and the jet started going.

I was next to Ran who was talking to a pretty flight attendant.
Next things I knew I fell asleep considering I didn't sleep at all last night.

This was gonna be a pretty long plane ride since Japan to France takes some time.

-Ran POV-

As the flight attendant left I turned to see y/n sleeping her head was on the planes wall so I put her head on my shoulders to not make her neck hurt.