8

warning : SMUT

~YOUR POV ~

04:19

Its four am yet i woke up to some noises. it was Rindou chanting some girls name , since i was getting annoyed i walk to his room to see what he was talking about.

"Y/N... nghh" he moaned  i slightly opened the door to see him jerking of to a picture of me. "fuckkk~" the more i heard him the more i became warm in the cheeks without noticing i pressed my thighs together. shit.

i opened the door to reveal myself. Rindou covered his erected dick and stared at me wide eyed " I- Get out!" he got up and wanted to shut the door but i hold it open.

"heh got a soft spot fot me?" i said in a wispered tone smirking. "Fuck you y/n get out" he said with a visible blush on his face. "Yeah. you will fuck me."

I took his chin and kissed him. That kiss soon became  a makeout. I slowly pushed him on the bad making my chest touch his naked one. he took that opportunity to fondle with my boobs as i kissed his neck.

i felt his hard cock brush my pussy as i kiss his neck. i slid my hand down to his dick and started pumping it. " Aahh fuck ~" As rindou sat at the edge of the bed i went on my knees and started teasing his dick.

kissing his tip and licking it before i could do anything else he pushed my head. i stared sucking him off while hearing his desperate moans. "Fuck... mommy~" when i felt his dick twiching in my mouth i pulled out and looked at him. 

"be good for me and fuck me hardly." i said looking into his eyes.

"sure mommy."

he took my hips and slamed his dick into my wet pussy. i moaned loudly as he continued thrusting into me .after barely even five minutes i felt like cumming. i told him even though i could barely say something and we both came at the same time.

after 5 rounds or something like that i lost count we both fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

09:02

i woke up to rindou moving in his sleep. his arms were around my waist and his face was dug into my cheast.

"wake up rin" i said in my morning voice. 

"Morning~" he said as his head rose up. i looked at him and kissed him head. " Let's go eat." i said going out. We both came out of the room to see a smirking yet annoyed Ran.

"I couldnt fucking sleep because of you two." he said annoyed 

" Now you know how we feel when your fucking someone." i said.

Ran looked at Rindou with an annoyed and angry expression do i see jealousy~ "Anyways lets eat im hungry!" i said to get rid of the scary atmosphere.

I started making bacon and eggs while Ran helped me. "I'm mad y/n." He said "i can see that Ran." i snapped back . " You wanna know something y/n?" he said "what?" i said out of Curiosity.

he took my face and wispered "I can do it better y/n." he said in a suductive tone. I wanted to test him.

"I'm sure you can't." I said smirking. Ran laughed and went back to cooking. That laugh was not reasuring.

We all went to the table to eat. I was next to Ran while Rindou was infront of me. While i was eating i felt a hand snake up to my thighs then my cunt.

It was Ran looking at me. he inserted his fingers in me and started pumping them inside me.  "Stop-" i wispered enough for ran to hear me.

"im going to shower" Rindou said looking at his phone and leaving.

once he left Ran went under the table and riped the part of my pijama pants that were touching my cunt.

"shhh~" he said as he stuffed his face into my pussy.

i moaned not making much noise and took a handfull of his hair. He was sucking on my cunt and licking it.

after i came he stopped and we got along with the day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIIII sorry short chapter ive been busy all usual and i gring at myself writing smut so sorryyyy