PRICK IN THE FOOT (part-2)

Ajay's POV

While i was cleaning Reema's feet.i could see her feet is covered by blood.i could feel her pain she slightly moved her feet.i hold her feet tightly and pressed the cotton. shhhhhh aaaaaah a little scream escaped from the mouth.i looked up her and she is crying heavily and tear flowing down her cheeks.

My brother in law came near me and told me to take her to the hospital immediately.after hearing the name hospital she was shocked.but he is right we can't delay because i couldn't control the blood flow.so i got ready for the hospital.i tightly wrapped her wound with cotton and a white cloth.she was trying to walk but she could not.so i carried her to the car.

I drove the car speedly and fortunately i reached the hospital in five minutes the hospital was not to big but i think they can give good treatment.while thinking we both went inside the hospital and we waited in reception for 2 minutes.seeing her condition the nurse allowed us immediately.we entered into the doctor's  cabin i helped Reema to sit in the chair which is near the doctor and i sat opposite to her.without much explanation doctor can understand our problem.

The doctor asked Reema to lay in a near by table.reema was scared a bit i helped her to lay in the table.the doctor removed the cotton from her feet which is now fully covered by blood.she started to clean her feet with antiseptic and the nurse was holding her feet with a heavy hold.while she clutched my hand in pain and moaned.i hold her hand in assurance.after cleaning she wrapped the wound.

While after dressing Reema was ready to move.but the doctor said that she had to take 2 injections.first one will be tt injection and second would be the pain killer.reema was shocked to the hell.she was trying to get my attention but i ignored her.i took the prescription from the doctor and went to the pharmacy to get the injection.

After buying the medicine i went near the cabin and Reema was standing outside. she suddenly caught my hand and started pleading and convince to go home immediately.i told that it's important or it may create serious effect in a soft tone.but she didn't hear.so i did not listen to her and hold her hand and went inside the cabin

The doctor asked her to lay on the bed but she sat without moving.the doctor gave a glare and i moved Reema to the bed.the doctor filled the syringe with medicine.by seeing the injection she was scared.the doctor signalled me i slided her pant and panties.she was holding my hand.the doctor rubbed the spot and darted the needle.suddenly her grip tightened and tears started flowing and gritted her teeth.she could not and started crying and asked to stop.she started crying asked the doctor to stop.but the doctor ignored her words.i consoled her it's done and after few seconds finally it's done and rubbed the spot.

I started consoling her by the time the doctor filled another injection and looked at me.

To be continued........

Sorry guys i tried to finish within this part but i could not do.so carrying remaining thing to next part.