FEVER DURING THE CAMP (2)

Karthik mom told sternly and went out

Kavya: are we going to hospital tommorow.

Karthik: we will discuss it tommorow, now just be calm

Karthik made her sleep and started thinking about her health.

It was next day morning

Karthik got up and saw kavya was still sleeping. He placed his hand on her forehead still the temperature was high.

Karthik went to the dinning table, Karthik mom was sitting and having coffee,

Karthik: good morning mom

Mom: good morning, what is she doing?

Karthik: sleeping,

Mom: when are you going to take her to the hospital

Karthik: mom, i will take care. You have lots of work, i don't want to trouble you.

Mom: what is the trouble in taking care of my daughter in law.

Karthik: mom...

Mom: no more explanation, bring her to the hospital.

Mom said and started getting ready for the hospital. Karthik started thinking about convincing kavya.

Mom got ready and reminded him again and went to the hospital

Karthik went to room and saw kavya sitting in the bed. He went near and sat next to her. She placed her head on his shoulder.

Karthik: kavya, mom is feeling that. You are not having a normal fever. So she ask me to take you to hospital.

Kavya : no it's normal fever i am feeling better now in hurried manner

Karthik: i too think the same as like you

Kavya: then

Karthik: atleast for mom, we should visit hospital.

Kavya: please....

Karthik: kavya if we don't obey, then she may drag you to the hospital. If we don't obey she may feel bad too.

Kavya: but...

Karthik: just visiting then that's all. Please. Don't say no.

Kavya: okay

He helped kavya to get ready and took her to the hospital. They entered into his mom's cabin, she looked both of them.

She asked kavya to sit in the patient stool.

Mom: how is your health?

Kavya: bit better.

She checked her temperature which was quite high, Karthik noticed the temperature. She narrowed her eyes on both.

Karthik mom noticed the shivering sensation in kavya's hand and she has no energy to stand or walk.

Mom: Karthik take a blood test for her, and ask them to submit the result on my table.

Kavya looked Karthik with pleading eyes, Karthik could not do anything.

He took her for the blood test, while going kavya was pleading to him, Karthik remained silent.

He took her inside the lab and made her sit in the chair, they took kavya's right hand and tied the band tightly. They took a big needle and came near.

Kavya: why the needle is soooo biggg

Karthik: don't look at it dear, just close your eyes,

They inserted the needle in the vein and drew the blood.