FALL IN THE STAIRCASE (1)

Rakesh is an orthopedic surgeon who works in one of the famous multi-speciality hospital. Rakesh is married to madhu, a year ago. madhu works as coordinator in a event management company.

Madhu and Rakesh had a love cum arranged marriage, madhu and Rakesh lives with Rakesh parents. Rakesh parents treats madhu like their own daughter.

Madhu never feels like living with her in laws. She feels more comfortable with them. Rakesh is a good loving husband, who used to support madhu both in her professional and personal life.

One morning Rakesh and madhu both were busy in getting ready for their work. Rakesh mom prepared the breakfast and placed in the table, Rakesh was having breakfast. Madhu rushed to the table after draping her saree.

Rakesh was stunned to see madhu in saree but he hide his happiness and planned to tease madhu.

Rakesh: is it true? Or am I dreaming.

Madhu: you are not dreaming, by the way how I am looking in your favourite saree.

Rakesh: you look like a ghost in horror movies.

Madhu: shut up, see mummy he is teasing me like this.

Sita(Rakesh mom): he is a tasteless fellow, he will always talk like this.

Madhu: yes mom.

Rakesh: mom you should change your spectacles.

Madhu: you first check your eyes.

Rakesh: enough of talking, just get ready fast only 5 minutes more, if you don't get ready within 5 minutes. Then you have to travel to your office by your own.

Madhu: i know.

After 5 minutes they both got ready to and all set to go, Rakesh and madhu got inside the car and waved bye to sita. While driving the car Rakesh eyes side viewed his wife, he admired the beauty of his wife, Rakesh always likes madhu more when she wears saree.

Madhu noticed his behaviour and told him, to concentrate on road,

Rakesh: anything special today,

Madhu: nothing, why are you asking this.

Rakesh: you used to wear saree on special occasions so i asked.

Madhu : actually my husband loves me when I am in saree.

Rakesh looked at madhu in a surprising manner.

Madhu: i thought you will say some sweet words, but you teased me in front of mom, she pouted.

Rakesh: i like you more when you pout and getting angry for small things, i want to see my wife cute face.

By the time they reached madhu's office, madhu was about to open the door, Rakesh caught her hand and pulled her near him and kissed her lips deeply. They need few seconds to get of it. Madhu's cheek turned red. Rakesh again came near to kiss madhu.madhu placed her fingers in his lips.

Madhu: enough sir, your patients may be waiting. If you want come and take me to home an hour before in the evening.

Rakesh: sure my wifey.

Madhu kissed his forehead and got out of the car, she waved him bye and went inside her office.

When she got inside the office and entered her cabin, when she entered the cabin, she noticed the file which is left incomplete, which she handed over to her assistant last week to complete it, she opened and checked it, and the last date is after two days.

Madhu: stupid, how careless these people are, if i didn't notice, what will happen.

She dashed out of the cabin and went to her team, she started shouting in loud voice,