STUCK IN THE RAIN

Hi, i am Rishi i was working in a mnc company.last month was very hectic. i was having a tight schedule i could not spend time with my family especially my wife. Sometimes i ignore her but sometimes i may shout at her for silly reasons. even though she know it was not her mistake she never say a word.
whenever i shout at her and after few
minutes i feel sorry for her.

she is also working but she never mingle personal life and professional life together.but today every thing got over finally we have finished our project and left from office early.

Now my thoughts are fully about my wife her name is raksha now i feel like to meet her immediately. so i drove to her office, i parked my car and i took my phone to call her. i was about to call suddenly an idea strike my mind. so i kept my phone inside my packet and went to her office.

I asked about raksha in reception and waiting. i saw her coming from distance she was wearing a white kurta.while nearing her face brightened and covered with smile.she came near me i holder her hands she was surprised.she asked me why i am here.i told her everything and asked her to take permission and come to home immediately.she went inside and informed this to the head and came back in few seconds.i could able to notice that her face showed tiredness and dullness.we enter into the lift.

Rishi: why you face is dull.are you feeling well

Raksha:yes, i am. I may be dull because of work.

She said and turned like hiding something.

We both went home and i had some plans of going out.i asked her to get ready and i went to fresh up.we both got ready i went near the car but she called me and reluctantly asked me can we go in two wheeler. I laughed at her and said sure. We both went to shopping mall which is fully Air conditioned.

We had dinner and i planned for second show movie. We both went to theater she was not comfortable keeping her hand on head but in interval she forced me to buy icecream for her and ate. After the movie we came out of the theater and saw raining heavily we waited for rain to stop but it didn't so we both came home in the heavy rain fully drenched. She went and had a quick bath first and i went to bath after sometime when i came back and drying my hair. I saw her already slept i asked her did you dry your hair. I feel sleepy she replied in sleep and dozed off. I saw the time its 2:30 am i too went and slept.she was tossing continuously in sleep.

It's morning 6:30 am i woke up and saw her fully covered with blanket i went near to kiss her. I felt some heat immediately i touched her forehead i feel like kept my hand in a furnace.she opened her eyes tried to wake up i helped her to sit.

Rishi: i asked u to dry your hair but you didn't listen to me see what happened

Raksha: (trying to speak something) but couldn't

Rishi: come lets go to doctor,he said in a strict voice

Raksha: no please i don't want to go,if i eat tablet i will be alright please no doctor.

Rishi: you won't listen whatever i say.do as if u like.

Rishi prepared coffee for raksha she drank that and starring at the tablet for more than a minute. Rishi noticed this and made a glare, with much difficulty she swallowed the tablet later she slept.

After some time i went and touched her forehead her fever was reduced so i continued my work. It was evening 5:30pm she started murmuring in her sleep. So i went near her and touched her forehead she was again at high temperature so, i woked her up and asked about her health.

she asked for another tablet. This time I'm not going to listen to her. I asked her to get ready to visit doctor but she sat still. I helped her to get ready and took her to the nearby clinic. The doctor checked her heart beat,bp and gave thermometer inside her mouth. After few minutes she took the thermometer and checked the temperature it shows 103°c.

Doctor told me that temperature is very high so i will prescribe injection, before finishing raksha interrupted and asked only for tablet not injection. But doctor refused and tried to explain. I was watching the drama she is creating. By the time i stood up and took the prescription from the doctor raksha was stuck and looked at me. I gave a wink and went outside to buy the injection.

She came behind me and started convincing me. I said relax dear it won't pain don't get panic. She is not convinced but she had no other options. We both went inside i handed over the medicine to doctor. She was scared and her eyes were teary.The doctor started filling the medicine. The doctor asked raksha to get ready.she started rolling her sleeves. But the doctor told the injection will be in your back. She started arguing with us. But i cutt off her by a serious look with anger and tears started flowing.

I made myself quiet and patted her shoulder to calm her. I held her assuring and helped her to lay on table. I lowered her pant and panties. The doctor lowered it little bit, she rubbed the spot. I went near raksha and said some soothing words looking at her, suddenly her expression changes and tears started to flow.i noticed that the doctor already started injecting her silent tears turn to screaming. The doctor pressed the spot and to whic a loud noice escaped.

The doctor took another syringe and filled another injection raksha was not aware of that.i slided her dress other side down to which raksha was shocked. The doctor rubbed the spot before raksha tried to proceed something the doctor inserted the needle and started injecting she started screaming and tried to move but i held her in my hold. She quickly finished injecting and pressed the spot. her cries and screaming increased.

Raksha's POV

When i lay on the table Rishi started saying some sweet words. But i was not in the position to hear.when i was watching his face suddenly i could feel pain getting inside tears started flowing i tried to control myself but i could not.i started screaming Rishi held my hand and wiped my tears.suddenly Rishi slided my other side, i could not get what Rishi is doing and instantly i could sense the pain other side also i tried to got up but he held me tight. I started crying heavily and pleaded them to leave. Rishi helped me to get dressed and we both came out and back to home.

Raksha face is stained i made her lay on the bed and rubbed injection spot heavily to which she give hissing sound. i fed her some food and relaxed her. She slept immediately because of the dosage......