PRICK IN THE FOOT (part-3)

She started crying and i was consoling.by the time the doctor prepared the next shot.i looked at the needle but Reema didn't notice this.i saw  her eyes and she is still weeping.i asked Reema to turn that side.now she understood what is going to happen and she refused to turn to the other side.she held my hand and asked for help.

Reema:pls Ajay it's enough please take me home with the hiccups in between.

I really felt sad for her but her health is very important so i wipped her tears from her eyes and made her turn to other side she reluctantly opposed but at the end she turned to the other side.i slided her pant and panties down.i could feel the nervousness when i lowered her dress.the doctor further lowered her dress and rubbed the spot with swab.

Then she suddenly inserted the needle and started injecting the fluid.she was screaming loudly than before.nothing dear i am here with you.i told her.but she was not hearing anything and cried heavily.the doctor finished injecting.she rubbed the spot with cotton to which jerked a little and screamed to leave. I corrected her dress and made her sit wipped her tears.

The doctor gave me the prescription in which she had written some tablets and told me when she have to eat.i took Reema  outside she was struggling to walk i tried to held her hand but she shred my hands in pain and anger.i opened the door of my car and made her sit and i went to the pharmacy to get the medicine.

i was driving back to home she was silent. I saw her sitting blankly. I was little upset with her because i had told her several times not to go the corner.but on another it's my mistake that i didn't clear the scrap.we reached home my sister was tensed . she said they are going back to home and come on another day.athu was sleeping in her shoulder.i said bye to them.

After sometime
I went to our bedroom and saw Reema sleeping with stained face.i placed my hand on her cheeks she opened the eyes  i made her sit and asked about the pain she was silent and raised her chin she started crying.i hugged her and started consoling.i asked her is it paining to which she nodded.i inserted my hand inside her pant and rubbed the spot heavily to which she made some noises.then i fed her some food and tablet.i made her lay on me and stocked her head.after some time we both slept..

..................end of this chapter.................