𝟎𝟖. 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

chapter eight

chapter eight . . .
party

Later on in the suite, Adella sat on her bed reading a book on fairies— secretly hoping to find something about one that could manipulate each element.

"Does anyone know how to do a good cat's eye?" Terra's panicked voice called out.

Hopping out of bed, Adella headed towards the bathroom and she, Bloom, and Aisha shuffled in after one another.

"Oh..." Bloom whispered at the sight of Terra's smudged face of makeup.

"I've done like fifty tutorials, and this is what I get." Terra whined. "What does Huda Kattan have that I don't?" She added.

Adella nodded sympathetically as she ushered Terra into the seat in the bathroom while she grabbed makeup wipes from the counter and began to pass a few to Aisha, then two got to work on removing the makeup off of her face.

"Uh, talent?" Aisha said softly.

"Taste." Bloom sighed.

"Style?" Adella shrugged.

"Millions of followers—" Bloom added.

"Wait— why are neither of you getting ready for the party?" Terra asked with furrowed brows.

The other three looked at each other while trying to give her an answer.

"Uh, I've gotta study." Aisha said.

"I have a full—" Bloom started only to get interrupted by Terra.

"Cool. I don't care. You must come." She demanded. "I need full suite support." She added.

A knocking on the door caused the conversation to be put to a stop.

"Is that Musa or Stella?" Terra asked. "Musa or Stella?" She asked again.

Her question was answered when Musa walked in bathroom observing the situation in front of her. "Well, this is weird." She said with furrowed brows.

"Get dressed. We have to go. We're gonna go to the party." Terra stressed. "We're gonna show everybody that we're cool and... and... fun and—"

"Hot?" Musa added questioningly.

All the girls looked at one another with small smiles as they redirected Terra to the mirror so she could observe the small changes Adella and Aisha had done with her makeup.

In Sky and Riven's shared suite, Riven sat at a desk pouring alcohol into a flask across from Stella who had been touching up her makeup.