𝟏𝟏. 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬

chapter eleven

chapter eleven . . .
written in the starts

Days pass and Adella and Riven were doing fine together.

Adella was happy. Happier than she'd ever been.

Silva was currently training the specialists extra hard.

Adella sparred with Riven and a fellow specialist, the two were up against Adella alone.

Riven charged at Adella and she clenched her fist as she stood in place — waiting.

Adella punched him square in the chest, knocking him back a few steps giving the other guy room to make a move. He went to swing at her but she grabbed his right arm and twisted it and punched him in the face.

Adella must have gotten him pretty hard because he fell to the mat unconscious.

Once Riven got his steps in control, he went to charge at Adella once again, only to get grabbed by the collar of his shirt and flipped over onto his back.

Straddling his lap, Adella grinned down at Riven who held a look of shock on his face.

"So, do we have any plans for later?" She asked teasingly before biting down on her bottom lip.

After training, Adella showered in Riven's suite. After her shower, Adella left the bathroom wrapped in her towel and walked into Riven's room and plopped down next to him on his bed with a heavy sigh.

"Silva's been working our asses lately." She sighed. "I feel like something's going on." She added.

"Well, I'm sure they'll tell us all about it soon." Riven hummed as he began tracing kissed down Adella's neck.

Humming in agreement, Adella pulled Riven's face to her's and pulled him in for a kiss.

Riven dug his fingers into her damp hair as she pulled him closer.

Sensations that Adella had never experienced before sent shivers down her spine.

His hands slid to Adella's hips and lifted her up onto his lap.

Riven groaned and deepened the kiss before flipping them over so that he was on top. Riven broke the kiss only to pull his shirt over his head and toss it aside. His hand grabbed the back of Adella's head and pulled her back to his mouth and his other trailed down to the knot of her towel and removed it from her body slowly.

Adella wrapped her arms around the back of Riven's neck, deepening the kiss. She felt his right hand move down to her knee to wrap her leg around his waist as she pulled him down so that his bare chest was flushed against hers.