1✨

It was morning. The warm and bright sun was lighting the room where Darryl was in.

Bzzz Bzzz

Darryl opened his eyes and blinked before groaning.
"Bruh- it's 6:50- leave me alone....."
He then sat up and rubbed his eyes. He sat up and then everything went blur and then black for a sec.
"I hate when this is happening!" He just walked out of the room and to the bathroom. He brushed his teeth, showered and ate some fried eggs.

7:10 AM
"Bro- that watch- I swear to god- school starts at 8AM.... I have more 50 minutes then.... Oh- nope... 49....I'm bored" Darryl said after finishing his food. His parents were already at work. He made his way to his room and dressed up. He was wearing a black hoodie with some red lines on the sleeve, dark blue jeans and after, some cool shoes that were white.

He made his hair more fluffy and then, he made sure every book is in his backpack.

7:38 AM

"Maybe I'm gonna head to school... my parents are coming  home at 5PM so I'm gonna keep the house keys at me"
He said after locking the door. School was a little bit far so he walks 2 minutes and Waits at a school bus stop.

7:42 AM

The bus is here at 7:45. He scrolled through his phone. Before he knew it, the bus stopped right infront of him and 3 other people. He paid the driver and got the back seat. He plugged in his earphones and listened to a song called "softcore". He looked out the window and smiled at the beautiful people and view. The bus stopped. He made his way out and stopped infront of the school.

This day is gonna be just like all others....he thought before he went in.

Everyone stared at him. He took off his earphones and went to his locker.
History.... I hate it... it's just about people who already died but it had interesting parts too... he told himself and went to his class.

He sat down in the back like he always does and waited for the teacher. He took out his notebook and started writing whatever he had in his mind...

Hey.... It's 4 October, 2022. I am tired. We have history... who's "we"? I'm lonely asf. I am done with the bullying and all the things. No one wants to be seen with a nerdy ugly fat boy like me. My face is all messed up. My body is straight as a ruler. Too skinny. My hair looks like it was eaten by a cow and then put back in. My style looks horrible. My only friend is god and he would never betray me. I love you, God :)

The bell rang and he sat there in silence, listening to the teacher and drawing on his notebook, on the other side where wasn't the text.
It was a stickman. Darryl. And Then drew another stickman wich was a friend. That didn't use him for the homework. He drew a heart between and ice cream in each hand and a ballon in the other. They were smiling. He looked through the window. He saw 2 doves flying around and he smiled.

"Darryl, be attentive!" The teacher said banging 2 times in the table as the whole class started at him.
"I'm sorry, miss" he said then got back to his drawing.

The bell rang. He got up. Put everything in his backpack and headed out being happy about the teacher forgetting to give them homework. He got to his locker and.... Math... he liked it. Everything was useful but some parts were really difficult... he took the book as he placed the history one in the locker.

(y'all have lockers there... we don't even have halls💀)

He headed to his class. He sat back again. Someone put their hand on the table, smirking at him. Darryl locked up to see... oh- it was Sam with two people in the back. One was Zak and the other Alex (rest in peace, sweetheart❤️🌷) . They were his bullies. Actually- one of them. There were more groups.

"What do you guys want?" Darryl said in a tired voice.
"Just to- you know... make ur life hell? Just waiting for you to finally die. Just die! We are waiting. Everyone is. Even ur friends- oh wait- you don't have friends." They all laughed and Darryl couldn't cry. He was used to it.

"Maybe I will" Darryl said in a serious tone.
"What" Alex said.
"I said, maybe I will. You guys are right..." he then started tearing up
(crying writing this TBH) he looked at them, smiling.
"Why..?" Sam asked.
"Why not. This is what u want." He then stared at his desk.

"Bruh- u are so dramatic and a crybaby..." Sam said.
"Okay. I'll be at the bridge. Street 14, flower valley. 10AM. There will be the last ever place I go. Hope u guys will be happy" he said as the bell rang.

Everyone got to their seats. The class ended and he didn't listened to anything. He was too busy thinking about all the people that would celebrate and make a whole party.
He got his backpack and went to the door when the three bullies stopped him. He put his backpack on a desk on the front.
"I'm ready. Do it" Darryl said. Just staying there.

"Do what?" Alex (love ya) said confused.
"Beat me" Darryl said, not caring anymore.
"Oh yeah-" Sam said as he punched him in the stomach.

Yes. Zak is just watching, with pain in his eyes.

Darryl didn't feel anything. Alex slapped him and Sam pushed him to the ground, jumping on him.

Darryl held back his tears and stayed quiet.
"Let's go, boys. Today we're gonna let him less beaten up. Actually is his last day so it doesn't matter" Sam said, going out of the classroom with Alex.

Exactly 1000 words rn.

As the boys left, Zak got over to Darryl. He took his hand and backpack and went to a bathroom. He locked it and Darryl stared confused at the boy, ready for whatever it's going to happen.
"Are you okay?" Zak asked the boy. Of course he wasn't. That confused Darryl alot, wich he thought he's gonna punch him after.

"N-no.... And why do you even care?! No one does! Stop acting like you do! No one does! Yes. Im gonna die today just to make everyone happy! No one gives a shit about me and no one needs to because I'm childish, annoying and dramatic. Why cant people just care on their business?! I'm tired of this- I-I'm tired of e-*sob* everything!"Darryl said, his tears running down his cheeks. He was sobbing and it was loud. Zak wiped them off and smiled at him. His tears were hot and there was alot of them. Something that made Darryl gasp and his eyes wide open was that Zak hugged him. The last person that hugged him was a boy that tanked him 1 year ago. Darryl hugged back with all his body shaking.

Zak broke the hug and smiled at the boy. Darryl was still going to suicide.
"Don't." Was all that Zak said.
"I need to. I won't be suffering anymore... u guys will be happy, I will be happy to see u guys happy... my parents would be celebrating and bringing all the city... no one will care! Trust me. I will. Sorry Zak" Darryl said, unlocking the bathroom and smiling at Zak before going to his locker.

——- 1235 words
It sounds like I am the one who's venting rn. I love u guys :)